[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This will literally never ever happen and I imagine most of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: NECROZMA.jpg (15KB, 136x151px) Image search: [Google]
NECROZMA.jpg
15KB, 136x151px
This will literally never ever happen and I imagine most of you will hate this idea, but I want it turn out that the humans of the Pokemon world are simply mistaken about Arceus and only claimed it to have created the universe because they didn't know any better. In reality I want Arceus to be a member of a larger group of more powerful Pokemon that are sort of like the great old ones/ outer gods from the Cthulhu mythos, and Arceus was just one that was curious and decided to visit the Pokemon world and so was revered as their god.

Anyway, thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>33383169
I see but Arceus created the Pokémon Universe and Palkia created a lot of parallel universes.
>>
>>33383169
that would fix a ton of shit, no more pokegods but rather super legendaries, yeah, i like that.

>>33383247
this is why i don't like gen4, we don't need that kind of stupid shit.
>>
>>33383169
I think it goes like this: Arceus created the Pokemon universe, but He was created by (or is part of) a larger group of powerful beings
After all, it's said that Arceus was born from an Egg. And his belt seems to be like a pacifier (Type Null, Dialga and Palkia)
>>
>>33383169
It's just a game. Don't read too much into the mythology.
>>
>>33383284
Thinking about how the mithology in the game works helps to understand how a group of people create a product, they way we consume it and the influence behind it.
Pop Culture must be analyzed
>>
>>33383270
giratina created distortion world.
Palkia created a lot of parallel universes.
Arceus only created 1 universe with It's 1'000 arms.

I like cause Arceus isn't the only Pokémon who can create a universe.
>>
>>33383307
Sure, nothing wrong with that. But you still don't want to read into it *too* much. There's a point of diminishing returns where spending too much of your time thinking about the fictional origins of a fictional universe just doesn't really accomplish much.
>>
Nigga why are any of you trying to make a dumb game make sense when nothing in existence makes sense?

What's so good about knowing who created who?
This meme needs to stop.
>>
>>33383329
I'm sorry my shower thought upset you pal
>>
>>33383328
but, what about "fun"?
>>
Fuck no. The power creep of legendaries needs to stop.

>this pokemon shaped the earth's water
>this pokemon shaped the earth's land
>this pokemon shaped time itself
>this pokemon shaped space itself
>this pokemon is God
>THIS POKEMON IS SUPER GOD
>THIS POKEMON IS SUPER DUPER GOD
>>
>>33383329
>Nigga why are any of you trying to make a dumb game make sense when nothing in existence makes sense?

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence showing that our universe was not created by chance and has some sort of "creator", shill.
>>
>>33383353
>What is reading comprehension

Thats not at all what I implied I wanted, here's your (You) for not reading properly you faggot
>>
>>33383353
This.

Pokemon is turning into Dragon Ball.
>>
File: HiqqXtZ.jpg (70KB, 577x1406px) Image search: [Google]
HiqqXtZ.jpg
70KB, 577x1406px
>>33383169
I know that Arceus came from a egg that fall from Vortex.

There could be other higher deities on the other side of that Vortex?
>>
>>33383169
Arceus the pokemon is an avatar of the god arceus. Maybe he's made up of a ton of weird fuckin llamas.
>>
>>33383361
Okay nigger show me the evidence.

>shill
Nice buzzword lad.
>>
>>33383342
Fun is great! And it can be fun to explore and learn more about a fictional universe that you enjoy! Do that! But when you start getting into irrelevant details that the creators never intended to be thought about too deeply, you risk ruining the fun for yourself. It's one thing to think about how the universe could be expanded, how new elements could fit into it, etc. It's another to nitpick inconsistencies and try to rationalize elements that just don't matter too much. It might start out as fun, but could quickly turn frustrating. Sometimes the best way to enjoy a fictional universe is just to suspend disbelief and go with the flow.
>>
>>33383361
What's the evidence? (Note: the Bible does not count as evidence.)
>>
>>33383370
We need a Pokémon like Zeno.
Plus, Arceus came from an Egg that fell from a Vortex.

What do you think on the other side of that Vortex?

Parallel universe?
>>
Arceus creates Dialga and Palkia and the Creation Trio

Dialga and Palkia are time and Space
But, when something exist creates ambivalence: For something to exist, there must be something to distinguish from, an opposite. Giratina appears immediatly as a consecuence of the existence of matter. If there is matter, then something that is not matter must exist. This is why Giratina can be both Anti-matter and Gravity
>>
>>33383386
I bet you also say you have to "turn off your brain" while watching a movie
>>
>>33383386
Not the anon you were replying but god fucking dammit you guys.

I wasn't trying to rationalise anything, i literally just said it was an idea I came up with. I thought about it in the shower this morning and I thought it would be fun. I didn't say it was speculation or a theory, you retards somehow came to that conclusion by yourselves.
>>
>>33383401

No. Giratina is only the embodiment of antimatter.

By the way, according to Sinnoh, Time wasn't spinning and Space wasn't expanding.

They didn't create Space and Time.
>>
>>33383399
We don't need more "le pokegod xDD".
>>
>>33383410
No, definitely not! If you can only enjoy a movie by turning off your brain, it's a shitty movie. But that doesn't mean that some suspension of disbelief isn't okay, especially when dealing with a fictional universe. If no suspension of disbelief is necessary to accept a fictional universe, than it's probably not a very exciting fictional universe!
>>
>>33383425
Yes. We do.
We need more deities
>>
>>33383426
Reddit please go home, we don't need pseudo intellectuals
>>
>>33383432
Okay, enjoy your "lore" fag.
>this pokemon is stronk he created unIVERSE XdD
>THIS OPKEMON CRAETED THAD POKEMON
>BUT WHO WAS PHONE??????
>NEED MORE DEITIYYYS
>>
>>33383436
Isn't getting way too into "lore" and headcanons and shit a Reddit thing? I'm saying why you shouldn't do that. I think we're on the same side here, but apologies if my scary large words and complete sentences are bothersome to you.
>>
am im going crazy or haven't I seen this exact same thread posted a week or two ago
>>
"In the beginning, there was only
a churning turmoil of chaos.
At the heart of chaos, where all
things became one, appeared an Egg.
Having tumbled from the vortex, the
Egg gave rise to the Original One.
From itself, two beings the Original
One did make.
Time started to spin.
Space began to expand.
From itself again, three living things
the Original One did make.
The two beings wished, and from them,
matter came to be.
The three living things wished, and
from them, spirit came to be.
The world created, the Original One
took to unyielding sleep..."
>>
>>33383443
It'll just be deities and super deities.
>>
>>33383484
>Having tumbled from the vortex, the
>Egg gave rise to the Original One.
vortex = wormhole
>>
>>33383484
Vortex = wormhole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8CzTZonARs
>>
>>33383328
Unless its TES
>>
File: Lotto_Capoferri_Magnum_Chaos.jpg (458KB, 1600x1541px) Image search: [Google]
Lotto_Capoferri_Magnum_Chaos.jpg
458KB, 1600x1541px
>>33383634
>>33383665
>At the heart of chaos, where all
things became one, appeared an Egg.
>heart of chaos

Clearly this does not refer to a portal, it must also be taken into account that time and space are after Arceus.
>>
>>33383745
appeared ≠ created.

>Having tumbled from the vortex, the
>Egg gave rise to the Original One.

By the way, vortex sounds like a wormhole
>>
>>33383745
>Time started to spin.
Space began to expand.

Moving doesn't equal being created.
>>
>>33383745
>Time started to spin.
>Space began to expand.

If Time didn't spin, then everything would be frozen.

If Space didn't began Expand.

The Universe would be too small.

Time spinning ≠ Time Begin created
>>
>>33383943
>>33383987

"The way I see it, our world began when the spirit within people was born.
When that spirit came to be, there followed awareness about the world.
Within the newborn spirit, time and space were intertwined as one.
People and Pokémon, too, were but the same presence.
As I understand it, people and Pokémon shared the spirit and awareness.
They should have understood and accepted each other then.
Because they shared the same spirit, people and Pokémon intermingled.
People took the place of Pokémon, and the opposite also held true.
That interpretation could give us an idea about how our world came to be.
A Pokémon is said to have shaped this world.
Could that Pokémon be the physical form of the original spirit?
Hmm... The spirit came to be, and from it, time and space were born...
That seems to point to Legendary Dialga, the Pokémon of time, and Palkia, the Pokémon of space...
And they lead back to Arceus, the Pokémon that made them arise.
Oh, there were also Plates, weren't there?
One Plate read "Three beings were born to bind time and space."
Those three beings I read to mean the three Pokémon of the lakes. It's about Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf.
The myth describes how they gave spirit to the world, shaping it.
But it all starts with Arceus, the first. It is known as the Original One."

>"The spirit came to be, and from it, time and space were born..."
>>
>>33383372
Probably just more Arceus.
>>
fuck off richard
>>
>>33384393
Why the fuck is richard?
>>
>>33384399
You are apparently
>>
>>33383270
there's nothing inherently stupid about arceus.
>>
>>33383393
you are right
the evidence is on the quran
>>
>>33383372
Ultra Space !? They could retcon Arceus as an ultra beast, maybe like the first one or just a really powerful one.
>>
>>33384229

Possibly.
>>
>>33385898
I don't like retcon and Palkia created ultra Space. Palkia is the creator of parallel dimensions also known as parallel universe.
>>
>>33384055
Earth ≠ Universe
>>
File: IMG_0770.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>33383393
>>33384515
He's not wrong about it being Islamic
>>
>>33384479
>This thing created the universe.
>I'mma catch it in a ball and make it fight for me.
Yeah, that's not stupid at all.

Maybe make it that you've caught some "projection" or "aspect" or "favor" of Arceus, even though bringing that to a glorified cockfight is pretty inane compared to what you could have it make for you.
>>
>>33386084
The concept of a child catching massively powerful creatures that could effortlessly kill a human being is stupid in the first place. If we can already catch legendaries that create regions and have the capability to end the world as we know it I don't see why Arceus is any more far fetched. There's nothing wrong with saying that it's physical form is actually just an avatar it uses to interact with humans and or that it allowed itself to be captured because of fulfilling some destiny or something with the MC. Plus all of it's pokedex entries start with "it is said" or "it is told/described in mythology" so at least in the games it's possible that it was simply a strong pokemon that was revered as a god.
>>
>>33386084
>>33386183
Wasn't it explained in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum in Galatic HQ that when Dialga Palkia or Giratina accept to be caught by a trainer their true powers will be surpressed and can no longer be used? Maybe this applies for Arceus aswell.
>>
>>33386721
All Pokémon power were surpressed.
Even Magikarp the weakest Pokémon.
>>
Absolutely every impressive thing about Arceus is, rightfully so, presented with a certain level of ambiguity in the games anyway. If you want to just take everything at face value, sure, he's literally god, but all we actually have are fairy-tales and legends told to us through currently living humans or old writing. You see it create an egg that can contain Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina, so it's obviously strong, but I don't buy into the whole mythology, especially considering tons of other stuff in Pokemon is ridiculously exaggerated, even for run of the mill Pokemon.

Basically, people in Sinnoh are uneducated and easily impressed. People in these games barely know how Pokemon reproduce, so I'm not about to take one spitting an egg out at me as a sign that it can create the entire universe.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.