[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Same shit graphic Only 5 new characters What did we do to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

Same shit graphic
Only 5 new characters
What did we do to deserve this?
>>
You think they'd have done some market research to figure out if the pokemon fanbase had any overlap with the competitive fighting game fanbase.
>>
>>33382495
why is that owl so smug?
>>
It's weird because I suck at competitve but I enjoy it still.

Pokken I bought on wii u. Just because of Pokemon

Biggest waste of money. Game just isn't fun

DX won't change that
>>
>>33382495
Might grab it just because I skipped the Wii U but I'm not interested enough to actually discuss it.
>>
So this game is supposed to be Decidueye's big break to become the "Charizard of our time"? Pathetic.
>>
>>33382495
I ain't purchasing the game until Braixen gets a serious nerf. I've never fought anything more cancerous than that furfag waifu bait.
>>
>>33382742
She got nerfed a bit in the 1.5 patch.
>>
>>33382495
Maybe Marshadow or Prismface will be released to give it more of a Gen VII representation besides 'we're just going to take a bunch of Popular Pokemon and fucking throw them in without any rhyme or reason over actual favorites'
>>
We deserve it because of shitposters like you that roam this board.
>>
Did Pokken rape your parents? Why do you keep spamming pokken hate threads

>>33382742
Yvetal is usable only once per round, that alone knocks her down a few pegs
>>
>>33382890

What are these "actual favorites"?

TPC and Namco aren't idiots, they know which Pokemon people like.
>>
This is such a lazy pot

Graphics are still sane blurring shit

5 new characters. 4 characters that were in pokken arcade already

3vs3 should have been in original

It's such cheap shit by TPC.

To top it all off it's full priced. I hope this game flop so badly. The marketing won't fool me like Wii u game did
>>
>>33382495
>shIt GrApHiCs
>still want Pokémon stay into 3DS?
>>
>>33382921
The ones that aren't hyped up by artificial fucking marketing. But even then that's a crapshoot since Greninja isn't in there. So I dunno, I might have had a point but I lost it. THe main thing is the roster sucks and Fuckhands McMike or Ubers king would be very interesting, original choices.
>>
>>33382951

There's no such thing as "artificial marketing", dumbass
>>
>>33382960
Nice try cunt, go look up already ripped jeans and tell me that debacle.
>>
>>33382951
You're retarded
>>
>>33382913
This is my first topic about Pokken
>>
>>33383012
I have a point about the fucking roster at the very most. All we're getting is 5 new characters that were in the arcade already. Compared to Street Fighter V, or even fucking Skullgirls this is a total embarrassment.
>>
>>33383026
I agree, hopefully they'll add more pokemon in the future
>>
>>33383014
Bullshit

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/image/QT8lwCipoxlpPZiAIHkJOA/

there's like 20 threads made with this exact same image that's some autist just talking about how much he hates the game and insisting it's dead when it's not and how much it's gonna bomb
>>
>>33382951
>The ones that aren't hyped up by artificial fucking marketing.
Examples being?
>>
>>33383026
Incorrect! We're getting 4 new characters that were in the arcade and one brand new one! So much better!
>>
>>33382495
adds one fakemon

much worse
>>
I appreciate the background Pokemon actually being modeled and rendered in this version.

Also, Empoleon's combos are super smooth. Love'em.
>>
>>33386029

What? Ballio isn't in this game.
>>
>>33386115
Wait what? Did they fix their animations too?
>>
>>33386249
talking about the numaleye
>>
Preordered and buying a switch just for this'
>>
>>33386323
Congrats on the wasted money
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.