[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are the 5 fastest non legendary/UB/mythical/Tapu gen 7 Pokemon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Fast.png (1002KB, 3260x748px) Image search: [Google]
Fast.png
1002KB, 3260x748px
We are the 5 fastest non legendary/UB/mythical/Tapu gen 7 Pokemon, please say something nice to us!
>>
>>33382217
You are all RU at best
>>
>>33382217
all trash

i've seen better designed fakemon
>>
>>33382445
why are they bad designed?
>>
>fastest gen 7 non-legendary Pokémon
>still slower than the fastest non-legendary Pokémon from gen 1-6
>>
>>33382445
only badly designed one here is salazzle, sorry
>>
>>33382576
*comfey
>>
>>33382582
t. pokefucker
>>
>>33382589
Neither are great. Suggestive lizard > lei klefki. They're both easily the worst of OP's 5.
>>
>>33382445
Minior is the only one that looks good. Apart from that, I agree.
>>
>>33382235
Half the fully evolved mons in the game are PU, that's not a bad thing.
>>
>>33382891
>>33382445

Shit taste desu
>>
>>33382217

Two of you guys have a unique type combination so you're cool.

One of you is the first Rock/Flying Pokemon that isn't a fossil, and you are available in 8 designer colors so you are the Pretty Patty Pokemon.

One of you is the first Rock-type to have Sand Rush as its Ability, which is pretty decent.

And one of you has a great Ability in Triage.
>>
>>33382217
Well I like them all to a degree. Mainly salazzle and ribombee.
>>
>>33383265
A unique type does not a good mon make. See Crabominable.
>>
>>33382445
t. Shit taste
>>
>>33382217
I love minior I want a plush one I love you so much
Was that nice enough
>>
salazzle is good in RU
>>
>Ribombee
Cutiefly is now in my top 10 first evos, and your typing, movepool, and speed are perfect for beating Alola.
>Minior
I WANT TO PROTECT YOUR SMILE 10/10 aesthetic and design
>Salazzle
Being able to poison steel types does wonders against stallmons. Despite your frailty, you help me stop celeSTALLa with toxic, something no other mon can do.
>Lycanroc
Helped me choose which version of the game to get. Sun doggo a cute
>Comfey
Priority heals are amazing in doubles. Design is cute and creative. Not much else goin on there for me
>>
>>33385222
I'm the type of person who wants all of the type combinations to be fulfilled.

Pure type mons are boring. Pokemon with common type combinations are boring.

New type combinations are refreshing.
>>
>>33382217
Salaz still fucks up my battle trees teams so it has my respect. The rest are not great.
>>
the only two i like here are salazzle and lycanroc-day. the rest are lame.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.