[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be me > Living in Kanto with my mom > For some reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: th-1.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th-1.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
> Be me
> Living in Kanto with my mom
> For some reason I'm white and my mom's skin is dark
> HowDoesThatWork.jpg
> Bullied in school for having a stupid name
> "Hey SUNshine, come over and light this candle!"
> They always turn off the classroom's lights when I'm about to come in, expecting me to illuminate it.
> Ask mom to move away before I turn into a social outcast
> Moving.jpeg

> Arrived at Honalolo Airport
> Check out new house
> I thought it'd be a change of pace, in a peaceful, calm countryside of Melemele
> Nope, forced to rescue a cloud, pick a starting pokemon and go on a journey
> met this 8/10 chick. Flat chest, but kinda cute. She's not into pokemon battling though
> Alright, maybe this will be a fun way to pass time
> Met a retard who skips all form of manners and challenged me.
> Creamed him, then went on my journey
> Forced to partake in a trial
> Wait
> No choice but to do it
> Okay, I can still go sightseeing and stuff, no need to rush
> Guzma shows up and his pirate gang
> Chick's mom showed up. 10/10 would bang her with that drill hair
> found out she's 41
> Boner.exe has stopped functioning
> She's a lunatic
> I'm out of here dude
> Forced to fight her and defend Alola
> GODDAMNIT, when will I be able to relax?
> Fought her and won
> finally...
> "and now you have to fight the newly formed Elite 4"
> FUCK
> Fought with rage and bitterness
> mfw I'm only in Alola to relax but somehow ends up in the Champion Throne.
>>
>>33381013
I didn't bother reading all of that, but you clearly don't get how genetics work.
Your mother being brown is so that you can choose any of the skin tones and your mother will fit with any of them, choose white? Your father was white, choose black? your father was black, mid tone? your father was white, your mother is brown etc.
>>
Why did you bother typing this out?
>>
>>33381168
Because they wanted to convey that, as soon as you move into Alola, you're the champion
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.