[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, guys. I have been visiting this bord for a long time ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: next.jpg (6KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
next.jpg
6KB, 303x166px
Hello, guys. I have been visiting this bord for a long time ago. There is something that I have realized. It seems to me that everyone is sure that USM will be the last Pokémon game to the 3ds. At least talking about main's game. However, I didn't remember anything that could confirm this. I guess, The nintendo 3ds. probably, has more one year with nintendo's support. So, is it possible to us receive another game in 2018? Maybe a remake ou even the next generation. I mean, The last years nintendo has been demonstrating some changes in it business' Strategy. Maybe Something new is planed to the last year of supporting 3ds. Or Maybe I'm just layz and don't get some information about this.
>>
>>33379153
Since they already confirmed they're working on a Switch main series game, it's unlikely they have another 3DS game in the works.
>>
>>33379170

This. A remake and two gens is already pushing it by precedent standards. The 3ds would have been like 7.5-8 years old by then, and it can barely handle sun.

They will probably throw out a quick D/P remake on the Switch and wait another year for gen 8
>>
>>33379170
Yeah, I got this. But, they already talked that They don't know how their public will play this game. So, it seems a very different project even if it's called as "main game". It's a lot of risk on it...We are talking about Game Freak. They need to produce some Pokémon's Game to switch. Nintendo needs to seel it. I'm thinking that it could be some paralel project, at least a new try. But I can't assure that they could put all their money and effort just on it.
>>
Masuda has said to be switch this holidays

3ds has run it's course
>>
>>33379218
It's a "core main series game." They're literally moving the series over to the Switch for Generation 8. I don't know what part of that is somehow not clear to you. It is not at all different. It has been described as a "traditional Pokemon experience" several times now.
>>
>>33379218
Yeah, Maybe I'm just expecting something different from Game freak/Nintendo. Maybe the remake from d/p as the last game to the 3ds. And the next generation, hereafter, on switch or even on the next handheld.
>>
>>33379282
Pointless to do that
>>
>>33379282
There is no "next handheld." The Switch is the future of both their home console and handheld departments. No dedicated handhelds unless they decide to make a "Switch Mini." Remakes to D/P are extremely unlikely for 3DS.
>>
>>33379293
I would rather have dp remakes on the switch after gen 8
>>
>>33379153
2013 - XY
2014 - ORAS
2015 - generation gap
2016 - SM
2017 - USUM
2018 - generation gap
2019 - Gen 8 on Switch
>>
>>33379376
Its always 3 games then gap year
>>
They will probablky come out with a spinoff for 2018 for the 3ds and then let it die. If they do, better be a good MD game or a new ranger
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.