[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the G/S on VC comes out in less than a month, what're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1372175995774.jpg (695KB, 1287x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1372175995774.jpg
695KB, 1287x2000px
Since the G/S on VC comes out in less than a month, what're some friendly reminders you'd like to share?
-Despite TMs being one-time use, you can still breed TM moves onto other Pokemon, even if the move is learned via level-up. (E.g. Slowpoke and Curse)
-If you have both Blue and Gold, I think you should be able to compete the Pokedex in the former if we'll be allowed to use a single 3DS for the Time Capsule as long as both games have been installed on the system.
-You might want to transfer the in-game traded Pokemon from your Gen I game to be alongside the Gen II in-game traded ones, so that you can have the highest likelihood of winning the lotto.
-The Heavy Ball has the highest boost to catch rate when used on Lugia. Moon Balls are worthless in Gen II due to a programming error, though they were fixed in subsequent generations (including HG/SS). And similarly, Fast Balls only work on the first three species that're programmed to flee, so using it on the Johto trio, Phanpy, etc. will not give a catch rate boost, as those first three species are Kanto species, though I can't remember which exact species....
-You can effectively get infinite Moon Stones via Mt. Moon Square and Sun Stones via the Bug-Catching Contest, but only one of each other stone, so to evolve some species, you may wanna bring a Pokemon into the Gen I game where stones can be bought in Celedon, then trade back to Gen II.
-Transferring the Pikachu from Yellow is the only way to get a Light Ball. Similarly, transferring a Chansey is the only way to get a Lucky Punch, not that that item is as useful...
>>
I actually still have my G/S/C guidebook that had nothing about story-mode stuff but was balls deep on movesets, breeding, item locations etc. Probably gonna use it to breed some egg moves. I remember breeding a Rattata with Flame Wheel in Crystal and thinking it was the hypest shit.
>>
Don't worry about Pokeballs, they may have different colours when thrown but it isn't saved. All imports will be in Pokeballs.
>>
>>33379080
The little brother gives better haircuts than the big brother.
>>
>>33379080
Those are some great tits
>>
>>33379080
M
O
M
M
Y
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.