[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of upgrading my team. What you think I should go with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: hulkpik.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
hulkpik.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
Thinking of upgrading my team. What you think I should go with (leaning towards replacing Serperior)?

Lucario @ Life Orb
Trait: Steadfast
Nature - Timid
EV - 252 SpA, 252 Speed, 4 HP
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Flash Cannon
- Dragon Pulse

Sylveon @ leftovers
Trait: Cute Charm
Nature - Modest
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 SpA/ 4 SpD
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Draining Kiss

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
Nature - Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Waterfall
- Thunderbolt
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

Rhyperior @ Assault vest
Trait: Solid Rock
Nature - Adamant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
- Stone Edge
- Thunderbolt
- Earthquake
- Megahorn

Salamence @ megastone
Trait: Intimidate
Nature - Jolly
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Double Edge
- Dragon Claw
- Steel Wing
- Crunch

Serperior @ Shell Bell
Trait: Overgrow
Nature - Adamant
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Defense, 4 HP
- Leaf Blade
- Iron Tail
- Return
- Glare
>>
>>33371472
It all depends, whom are you fighting? There are a lot of questionable decisions here.
>>
>>33371492
I'll be honest, I'm pretty new to battling, so I went pretty much all offense. I usually do Single battle, and do alright because I have so much SE coverage.

Just looking to improve my team so I can be more competitive.
>>
>>33371509
If you want to get better at Singles 6v6, go to Smogon for advice, and watch Pokeaim on Youtube since he's arguably the best source for 6v6 learning.
If you want to get better at VGC (Doubles format) which is the official format, go to Nugget Bridge for advice and study CybertronProductions and Wolfe Glick on Youtube since they're great battlers consistently doing well, with Wolfe being last year's World champ in the Masters division.
If you want to get better at Battle Spot Singles, you can go to either but preferably Pokeaim since despite the rulings being closer to VGC, it's still Singles.
>>
>>33371472
keeping all pokemon the same I would say replace dragon pulse with nasty plot on lucario and maybe use the mega stone since battle spot is 3v3 so you can bring whatever mega you want. Sylveon you should get one with pixilate and hyper voice if you have access to that. I could probably trade one to you since I have nothing better to do honestly. Gyarados I would use waterfall, EQ, bounce, and dragon dance. You can keep intimidate on it since that's better for battle spot but moxie is also a good choice. Rhyperior should not be using thunderbolt so replace that with whatever physical move you want (I think it gets thunder punch but only from move tutors) and the ev spread should be changed to 252 hp/252 atk/4 sp def since it helps take special hits better with assault vest. Salamence's moveset would be better off changed to dragon dance, EQ, roost, and double-edge. The serperior should be changed to timid with contrary which you might have to try your luck on GTS for or I can just trade one since I have nothing better to do.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.