[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>berseria's writers and director are now in charge of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ToB_Logo.png (213KB, 820x324px) Image search: [Google]
ToB_Logo.png
213KB, 820x324px
>berseria's writers and director are now in charge of ultra sun/ultra moon
How does the game change?
>>
Generic Anime.
>>
it's edgy and full of /ss/
>>
I don't know what is this
>>
>>33371025
it manages to become even worse
great ideas with mediocre execution become bad ideas with horrible execution
>>
File: 0c4.png (16KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
0c4.png
16KB, 599x605px
>>33371032
Tell me more
>>
>>33371061
I'm not entirety accurate, but the shota and female character in the end combine or something.
>>
>>33371107
Oh yeah, there was that.

But basically, the MC and a little boy that looks identical to her little brother have a very close relationship. She does act like the caring sister for the most part, but she gets jealous when he's surrounded by other girls from the party.

There's also that bath scene and that hot spring one too. The kid might've popped a boner or two.
>>
>>33371031
The games are already been like that. Since Gen 5.
>>
>>33371032
I should really play this game. I like Tales because of the battle system, my favorite is Graces f, but I wasn't too into Zestiria due to how needlessly complex some of its systems are and how unchallenging the game is so I didn't get Berseria.
I think I will when it goes on sale on PC.
>>
>>33371025
It's still shit because berserias writing wasnt even that good.
>>
Why do Flying types fly?
>>
The main cast would be entertaining enough for you the put up with ridiculous amounts of suffering
>>
Considering it was actually Berseria's producer who saved the game, we get another trash game like every other PS3 original Tales though the worst writer from the others won't be there so the plot would be decent but considering this is Pokemon and not Tales there should not be enough story presence for it to matter
>>
>>33371025
I have no idea because what the fuck is that? Just kidding I don't care.

Would probably be shit.

What I'd be more interested in would be Stephen King writing one. What with all the story cross over he does with his works in the Dark Tower series which I personally love, I'm sure he could tie all of the loose ends and plot holes they've got straight up, in the prettiest of bows.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.