[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>demo only let's you play 15 matches What the fuck were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2116.jpg (82KB, 810x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2116.jpg
82KB, 810x456px
>demo only let's you play 15 matches

What the fuck were they thinking? For a whole month you only get to play 15 matches.
>>
>>33368297
They know it's bad
>>
Thanks for the info. I wont even bother downloading that demo-shit then...
>>
>>33368307
It's still worth downloading to try Empoleon
>>
Wait is this confirmed?
>>
>>33368297
Source?

Also, can you play online?
>>
>>33368314
I already preordered the game anyway. And no need for me personally to try out only a single new mon because I havent the wii u version. I want to get to know actual gameplay of all mons from scratch when I get my game.
>>
can you play as anyone or is it restricted to certain characters?
>>
>>33368685
Charizard, Pikachu and Empoleon.
>>
You can reset the counter by redownloading the demo.
>>
>>33368297
>What the fuck were they thinking?
That they can convince people to buy the game instead of settling for the demo.
>>
File: ௵.jpg (6KB, 249x174px) Image search: [Google]
௵.jpg
6KB, 249x174px
>doesn't even let you play as Decidueye, the literal only new character in Japan
>instead we get Empoleon, who Japan's had an eternity of playtime with
What the fuck's the point?
>>
>>33369071
Are you japan
>>
>>33369128
No, but any Japanese Company would obviously pander to Japan, and this fails to give you an idea of what DX's new features will be like other than playing on a Switch instead of Arcade.
>>
File: 1e353w.jpg (85KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1e353w.jpg
85KB, 500x688px
>>33368297
This is honestly the dumbest thing I've seen Nintendo do since the whole 1 month ROM rental fiasco they had to quickly backpedal on.

What the fuck is going on in their heads anymore? "Oh, maybe we can convince more people to buy our game by forbidding them from testing the product before buying"?

Their entire marketing department needs to be fired.
>>
>>33368307
>>33368297
>>33368650
>>33369162
uninstall and re-install it
>>
>>33369173
Why did they even bother if it's that easy to bypass? That's just being a dick to your customers for no reason.
>>
>give you a demo
>play it for a month
>lost total interest in the game
>never buy the full one

I don't see the problem with the 15 matches
>>
Its not even 1080P LOL. one of the worst ports out there and its charging full price. this game gonna flop so bad
>>
>>33369162
But a lot of demos are like this including outside Nintendo.

Demos are meant to be a small taste of the full game. Making plays limited is a common practice to encourage people to play the full game, not settle for a demo.

Nintendo does have a shit marketing department but this isn't something exclusive to them.
>>
>>33368297
This game seriously added only decidueye? Wat... Holy crap not even mega swampert or Incineroar (fighting theme, not bara)
>>
>>33369768
Really? I'm pretty sure it's 1080, but the models seem a bit blurry like on the Wii U version. Is it because of the arcade resolution or something?
>>
>>33370144
900p docked. 720 undocked
>>
>>33370154
Damn, really? Guess I couldn't tell. That's not terrible, but I hope it's improved for the final version. At least the frame rate seems stable both docked and undocked, and they were able to hit 720 undocked. Though if they couldn't, I'd be pissed that BotW could but Pokken couldn't.
>>
>>33370161
>That's not terrible.
No, anon, it IS terrible.
It's time to stop sucking nintendo dick and accept the fact that a home console being unable to run a game at 1080p in current year is not acceptable.
The fact that it's a Wii U port makes it even worse.
>>
>>33370259
Exactly. For real if a more graphic demanding game like mario kart can do it than this shit can easily do it
>>
How does multiplayer work?
>>
>>33368297
Because they want people to buy the game and for fighters, there's a lot of people that are content with the demo because it really is most of the content of the game.
>>
File: YummyBait.jpg (19KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
YummyBait.jpg
19KB, 300x168px
>>33369862
someone here clearly hasn't played the disgaea 5 complete demo
>>
>>33370847
The Puyo Puyo Tetris Demo is pretty big too, it has unlimited plays of the main mode in one or two player, so there's basically no point in not having it.
>>
Why are the graphics so blurry?
>>
>>33371625
Chinks are always squinting so they won't even notice
>>
>>33371625
Did it looked this bad on wii u? Pikachu looks like ass. This demo literally made me don't want to try the full game desu
>>
>>33372034
It looked even worse on Wii U.
>>
well, tested the game, not simple enough for me
>>
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I can't see it in the shop nor in the news... I registered the account as canadian but at the moment i'm in Argentina. What is happening...
>>
>>33372155
I live in canada it's 9:46pm they said 12am only. 2 more hours
>>
>>33368297
Cant you just delete and redownload it?
>>
>>33372183
I read 12 "AM". Thanks anon!
>>
>>33372273
i mean PM, sorry
>>
>>33369011
Source?
>>
>>33372377
Why the fuck do you need a source for that? Just delete all of the demo's data so that it removes the save game. It resets.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.