[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any blogs or lets plays where someone who doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: brandon plays pokemon.png (913KB, 1306x1417px) Image search: [Google]
brandon plays pokemon.png
913KB, 1306x1417px
Are there any blogs or lets plays where someone who doesn't know shit about Pokemon plays their very first game?
>>
No specific ones that I know of, but on the first Danny era game grumps Pokémon let's play, Danny was playing his very first game of pokemon
>>
Watch the Game Center CX Pokemon Red playthrough.
>>
First game no, but there's a guy on YT called DavidBrownTV or something like that that did a Y playthrough while only having played RBY.

To him Golett was invincible.
>>
NintendoCapriSun playing Sapphire. I haven't watched it, but I know it exists.
>>
>>33368455
This.
>>
Slowbeef did a nuzlocke of fire red never played pokemon before.
>>
>>33368415
This. Its one of the few good series of their show. Danny's gut reaction to Pokemon we have known for almost 20 years is pretty damn funny. It's honestly kinda cool to see what he thinks of them. He finds some pokemon cool that I didn't expect.
>>
>>33369832
I love his reaction to Doduo

"Well this guy's a fucking nightmare"

I kinda hope we see more Sun playthrough...I wanna see him react to Crabominable
>>
>>33368415
Too bad Arin had to ruin it by being a total faggot and going all "OH WON'T IT BE LIKE SO FUCKING FUNNY IF WE ONLY USE BEEDRILL AGAINST THE ELITE FOUR?!" While playing like a fucking retard in general.
>>
>>33370258
Arin is gross so I'm gonna pass then.
>>
>>33370258
>>33370276
if arin wasnt on game grumps it would be the best letsplay channel there is. I could just watch danny play old point and click adventure games for days at a time. He's such a cool dude.
>>
File: 1502098260441.jpg (78KB, 495x497px) Image search: [Google]
1502098260441.jpg
78KB, 495x497px
>>33368274
if you also want cringe and don't care if it isn't english (german in this case)

the rocket beans playthrough of firered from late 2015 - good lord, that was bad
gets a shit ton of tips + help from fans and ignored the majority. somehow manages to get to the elite 4, dies at lorelei and gets a 'breakdown' because his shit-team wasn't effective against her ice types. threatens siri and even wants to call the police ...and literally called nintendo to bitch around
>>
File: worried weasel.jpg (37KB, 473x380px) Image search: [Google]
worried weasel.jpg
37KB, 473x380px
>>33371872
first
>if you also want cringe and don't care if it isn't english (german in this case)
It has good english subtitles right?, otherwise how the fuck am i suppose to watch it.

>dies at lorelei and gets a 'breakdown' because his shit-team wasn't effective against her ice types. threatens siri and even wants to call the police ...and literally called nintendo to bitch around
i'm getting a little concerned, is that guy always that bad?, does he always do these kind of shit for views or something?
>>
>>33370258
Why does that bother you? Does watching someone less skilled make mistakes infuriate you to this degree?
>>
>>33371872
>>33369772
>nuzlocking your first game
>>
>>33371971
It's not that Arin's not skilled, it's that he has his head up his ass and acts like he's a fucking expert when he doesn't know shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.