[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is OAK Ash's secret dad? It would make sense to keep it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 12.jpg (6KB, 160x267px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
6KB, 160x267px
Is OAK Ash's secret dad?

It would make sense to keep it a secret. Think about it. Ash wants to be a Pokemon master. Having such a famous dad would just turn him into a spoiled brat and give him a huge head start. That way he would never learn the value of hard work and never become a pokemon master. Plus OAK is far too busy to live together with ash and his mom.

Oak is the richest dude in Pallet town and Delia is the most attractive woman. It would make sense that they bred at some point.
>>
who the living fuck cares
>>
>>33368107
I do.
>>
Better theory: Oaks son, whoever Gary's dad is, is also Ash's dad.
>>
>>33368099
>Oak is the richest dude in Pallet town and Delia is the most attractive woman. It would make sense that they bred at some point.
Can't argue with that.
>>
File: tumblr_lh1ipcifVh1qcerjn.jpg (92KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lh1ipcifVh1qcerjn.jpg
92KB, 500x368px
>Gary is Ash's nephew
Deepest lore
>>
File: 200px-Daisy_Adventures.png (40KB, 200x278px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Daisy_Adventures.png
40KB, 200x278px
>>33368147
> Delia is the most attractive woman.
Wrong.
>>
File: Niceee.gif (2MB, 653x400px) Image search: [Google]
Niceee.gif
2MB, 653x400px
>>33368153
Incest
Niceee
>>
>>33368099
This has always made sense to me.

He's Oak's and Delia's secret love child. He's a famous professor, she's the single, unemployed woman next door. Their history is obvious. She doesn't seem to have any means to support herself, so she's got to be getting money from somewhere. Likely, Oak is supporting her in exchange for her keeping quiet about Ash's father. He's a respected member of the academic community, and it can't get out that he has a bastard with the floozy next door. Oak does genuinely care about his illegitimate son (more than his grandson Gary, which is why Gary dislikes Ash), but can't acknowledge his origins. Luckily for all, Ash didn't inherit his father's intellect, and will likely never figure out what's been obvious all along.
>>
>>33368099
Delia canonically worked for Oak in the past, but she's clearly not a scientist these days. I reckon she was his gradstudent and they were sleeping together. When she got pregnant, she didn't want the scandal to ruin his career, so she dropped out. Oak doesn't know that he's Ash's dad. Since Ash started his journey they've started their relationship again
>>
>>33368099
I'm going to bump this before it dies. It's an interesting question.
>>
Possible "in theory" I thought Delia was married to Giovanni then they divorced (or he left) as soon as she caught wind of his team rocket stuff

Or Ash's real father told Delia he wanted his son (ash) to have a normal life I mean they have other things in the poke world to do ,farming,markets,I mean look at Jessie she took a swing at being a nurse.
maybe that's why he won't "win" all his battles.
anywho I'm going way off topic
>>
File: Bruno_anime.png (553KB, 629x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bruno_anime.png
553KB, 629x480px
Ash's dad is Bruno.
>>
>>33372296
>I thought Delia was married to Giovanni then they divorced (or he left) as soon as she caught wind of his team rocket stuff

I think that was only in the bizarre American non-canon stage show.

Incidentally, one of the actors from that has gone on to be Grammy-winning and Tony-nominated, so maybe we should give it more credit as canon?
>>
File: 1489592055976[1].jpg (349KB, 1000x726px) Image search: [Google]
1489592055976[1].jpg
349KB, 1000x726px
>>33368099
Ho-oh is Ash's father
>>
>>33368148
He wants to fuck his Uncle. God damn Green cant stop the savage
>>
>>33372647
Are you implying Ho-oh had sex with Delia Ketchum?
>>
>>33368099
that would make Gary and Ash relatives which is idiotic.
also, Ash doesn't have professor-like personality traits but is actually a total hooligan buffoon and simpleton.

either his dad is just some unknown guy and they never reveal who he is or it's most likely that Silver dude with his Chikorita.
>>
>>33373246
here's the pic of Silver btw.
also, the theory of Giovanni being involved is absolutely retarded as well. it's highly unlikely that Giovanni ever met Delia. besides, Giovanni already has a canon child and that is Silver (not the old dude, the red long-haired rival in G/S/C and so forth). Anime Giovanni is literally childless.
>>
File: Silver_Chikorita.png (287KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Silver_Chikorita.png
287KB, 640x480px
>>33373269
forgot pic.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.