[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm restarting Moon. How should I measure this supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1495737389627.jpg (459KB, 1280x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1495737389627.jpg
459KB, 1280x1264px
I'm restarting Moon. How should I measure this supposed cutscene blight? Exclusively by actual cutscenes where the camera is different and there's no control? Or by any time one isn't in control of the protag, which blights EVERY game
>>
>>33367632
>How should I measure this supposed cutscene blight?
Unless you are autistic, you donĀ“t
>>
>>33367646
>Abide by /vp/s bullshit meme complaints or you're autistic
Oh anon.
>>
>>33367632
You measure by whether you enjoy it or not.
>>
>>33367693
You measure CUTSCENE LENGTH by wether you enjoy it or not?
>>
>>33367701
No, you measure /vp/'s supposed cutscene blight by whether you enjoy them or not.
>>
>>33367632
Any time you lose control but dialogue is still being given to you
>>
>>33367693
>>33367712
You're intentionally missing the point of the question for your clever reply to work but it's falling flat. Like SM's cutscenes
>>
>>33367693
>>33367712
>How do I measure this supposed cutscene blight
>By how much you enjoy it
That's not a unit of measurement anon. Length/Time is. Which is why my clarifying points mentioned things that would only effect the Length/Time of cutscenes
Also
>/vp/'s supposed cutscene blight
What? You mean Moon's supposed cutscene blight
>>33367721
That is a good point, I'm in no way intending to measure quality for obvious reasons
>>
>>33367713
That seems pretty stupid since that would make anything after Gen 3 as bad as Gen 7, but I guess I could just do both
>>
>>33367632
A cutscene is whenever the camera changes and you lose total control on the games rhythm, when you simply lose control because they're to you that's an ingame event
>>
>>33367952
Seems fair to me.
>>
It sounds like you're going to spend more time measuring and analyzing cutscenes than actually just sitting through them.
>>
>>33368056
How is that even possible? If you're timing cutscenes then the most additional time you could possibly spend is 1-2 seconds before and after.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.