[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my team of qt girls. Say something nice to her, her,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-23-01-39-15.png (265KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-23-01-39-15.png
265KB, 720x1280px
This is my team of qt girls. Say something nice to her, her, her, her, her and her!
>>
yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes and yikes
>>
>>33367545
If your mincinno doesn't have skill link then she is shit. SHIT.
>>
>>33367545

Autism
>>
>>33367545
Lilith may be following in her namesake's footsteps, Belle has probably kissed (read pecked) many beasts, Dolly was supposed to be a Mareep, but had a critical existance failure due to B/W being the game, Ellie is a cute, Spira is a Blitzball, and Cappuccino is a little too sweet.
>>
>Not using your starter

What kind of asshole-

>B/W

Never mind, carry on.
>>
>>33367678

What is serperior
>>
>>33367644
>le autism meme
you have to go back
>>
>>33367678
You reminded me of the hell that was my first black 2 playthrough
>"Ah yeah, I'm going in blind, so what? I'll do it with starter only, probs going to be easy!"
>"On black I used osha and he was a dissapointment, I'll go snivy this time."
>Little did I know, skyla was going to be hell.
>>
>>33367687
A shit starter.
Exactly like Samurott and Emboar.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.