[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese twitter posted this. Why this card in particular? something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: DH5juLpU0AAlYu7.jpg (91KB, 496x693px) Image search: [Google]
DH5juLpU0AAlYu7.jpg
91KB, 496x693px
Japanese twitter posted this. Why this card in particular? something is coming soon
>>
It's a new card
>>
>>33366583
Regis in usum? I'd be down with that, legendary hunting in sm was pretty mediocre
>>
File: Registeel tcg.jpg (57KB, 708x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Registeel tcg.jpg
57KB, 708x1156px
I've been looking for this in higher quality. Thanks.
>>
>>33366583
It''s Aether + Registeel. Most likely we're getting old legendaries in USUM, which is good.
>>
The art is pretty nice
>>
the regis are ubs from an earlier age
>>
File: Untitled.png (205KB, 409x254px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
205KB, 409x254px
>⠊ ⠋ ⠓ ⠥ ⠍ ⠁ ⠝ ⠙ ⠕ ⠑ ⠎ ⠝ ⠄ ⠞ ⠎ ⠓ ⠥ ⠏ ⠥ ⠏ ⠊ ⠎ ⠇ ⠁ ⠏ ⠓ ⠊ ⠍
>>
>>33366751
>⠊ ⠋ ⠓ ⠥ ⠍ ⠁ ⠝ ⠙ ⠕ ⠑ ⠎ ⠝ ⠄ ⠞ ⠎ ⠓ ⠥ ⠏ ⠥ ⠏ ⠊ ⠎ ⠇ ⠁ ⠏ ⠓ ⠊ ⠍
>If this human doesn't shut up I will slap him.
>>
File: SM4-Ravaged-Plains.jpg (322KB, 714x986px) Image search: [Google]
SM4-Ravaged-Plains.jpg
322KB, 714x986px
This was also shown yesterday, perhaps other cards in this set will foreshadow elements from USUM?
>>
>>33366583
Because it's a new reveal, that's it.
Other evil teams had a shitload of cards like these, so don't get hyped in the slightest because it's literally nothing.
>>
>>33367034
I don't think these are reveals at all
>>
Can anyone maybe translate what moves it has? Maybe one of them is new...
>>
>>33367370
Super joycon switch
>>
>>33367370
Turbo Arm and Iron Fist. Probably doesn't mean anything though, most of the attacks in the TCG don't exist in the games.
>>
>>33367390
I see, thanks. Yeah probably meaningless for the games... I just hoped that maybe it finally got some kind of hp recovery effect.
>>
>>33366583
>registeel in usum
Best trio
>>
>>33367410
This hopefully. Not to go full Muh Patterns but we have gotten the Regis every third version/sequel since Emerald.
>>
>>33367420
Platinum unlocked them only by an event regigigas though, so that hardly counts...
>>
>>33367420
I would love to use registeel as a party member. Regis may be legendaries but it's not like it would be game breaking to use them.
>>
It's just mini/metal lurantis gx. Not too overwhelming.
>>
>>33367461
Wait what? I thought you needed the three Regis to get a Regigigas in Platinum.
>>
>>33367470
I think I used Registeel in Sapphire when I was a kid, it's not like they're particularly powerful
>>
>>33366583
They normally post cards from the new/upcoming sets. It's nothing special really.
>>33367034
TCG normally has locations in cards that don't exist in game.
>>
>>33366583
That design is amazing, looks like something out of Gundam
>>
>>33367478
Yeah, you needed a special Regigigas to get the Regis in Platinum. But then to catch the level 1 Regigigas in Snowpoint Temple, you needed the Regis from Gen 3 or Platinum.
>>
>>33367478
Yes there was a regigigas at lv 1 catchable in platinum if had had the regi trio in your game. But the regi trio itself wasnt catchable in the game itself except if you had a special event only regigigas that unlocked their encounters... Basically get event gigas - unlock regi trio ingame - get ingame gigas. Makes no sens at all, but thats how it worked in platinum...
>>
LET'S SPECULATE AND CREATE UNFOUNDED FAN THEORIES ABOUT THE UPCOMING GAMES

IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS IN THE AETHER FOUNDATION, EXPERIMENTS ON REGIGGAS? ULTRABEASTS? MAYBE IT'S FINDING OUT WHERE HIS WIFE IS POST MISCARRIAGE
>>
>>33367542
>>33367543
That is utterly baffling but fair enough, muh pattern busted...Sort of.
>>
>>33367551
Lockstein, out.
>>
>>33367551
(you)
>>
Maybe Regigigas is finally getting a Z-move that replaces Slow Start with a different ability. That'd be cash.
>>
>>33367599
>Z-Form Regis
Fucking sure. I'm in.
>>
I would love it if the regis got some powerful new z thingies too. They are my favourite pokemon and struggle with new game mechanics since dp...
>>
>>33366583
people say it is a new guardevoir counter. dunno more about it though.
>>
>there will never be megas for the regis
Why even live?
>>
The moves probably dont mean anything for the games but turbo arm made me think of a cool new concept for the regi trio that would catapult them some tiers upwards.

What if each of the 3 regis got a new powerful (80+ bp) perfect accuracy priority satb move?
Imagine the horror of modest specs regice with priority ice beam... Rest in peace tapu bulu, garchomp and landorus.
>>
File: IMG_9464.jpg (146KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9464.jpg
146KB, 625x790px
I felt compelled to make this
>>
Is that aether grunt cleaning registeel with a towel? The thing in his hand is so small, i cant really make out what it is.
>>
File: 1488244350933.jpg (48KB, 680x590px) Image search: [Google]
1488244350933.jpg
48KB, 680x590px
>>33368232
Regilol
>>
>>33367410
I always feel like they should get more competitive use than they do.
I guess they're just the sort of Pokémon that have good stats and good movepools but aren't "great" at any one role, so there are always better choices.
>>
>>33368900
Regis dont get more competitive use because they lack any sort of reliable recovery. Heavily defensive pokemon need that nowadays to be able to compete with the fast past metagame. Regis were incredibly strong during gen 3 though. They were just not changed enough to fit the new mechanic changes...
>>
If the Regi's are in USUM, Aether Foundation is probably the best place to put Registeel, especiallly since we already have a Desert and Ice Moutain

They probably have a secret basement where they keep him and maybe Mewtwo too
>>
>>33366583
Link to twitter?
>>
>>33370987
https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/900266622988038144
>>
>>33367092
This. Else i want my Team Rocket Raichu first.
>>
>>33367034
poni flood?
>>
>>33366583
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.