[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/, I'm probably going to be fired tomorrow, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 13

Hey /vp/, I'm probably going to be fired tomorrow, and I don't know what to do anymore. My life feels like it's falling apart, can we have a thread for Ice types to help me calm down?
>>
File: 47181165_p0_master1200.jpg (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
47181165_p0_master1200.jpg
295KB, 600x600px
>>33365183
Quit the self-pity & get another job
this is now a Grass pokemon thread
>>
>>33365214
How about I meet you halfway. I'm sorry, it's just hard not to get down when I'm the only income and supporting a disabled wife.
>>
>>
>>
>>33365246
Here, have a Mamoswine, it's the only icemon I like
>>
File: FuckingCute.gif (152KB, 400x433px) Image search: [Google]
FuckingCute.gif
152KB, 400x433px
Pls try not to kill yourself
>>
>>33365388
Thank you, I like Mamo too, he always seems to be relevant.
>>
>>33365398
Trust me, I'm trying not to right now.
>>
>>
File: swinubs.jpg (108KB, 600x651px) Image search: [Google]
swinubs.jpg
108KB, 600x651px
>>
>>33365183
Don't you mean chill out?
>>
File: Cubchoo Wave.png (170KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cubchoo Wave.png
170KB, 500x500px
>>33365183
Hey OP.

I'm going to give you the truth.

The truth is, you've got this.

You say "probably" - whatever else, I shall hope for the best the stars align and you keep the job and it's just a scare. Otherwise, you've been working and that makes it easier to find another job off the bat versus someone out of work for ages - and you *know* this. You've clearly the drive if you found work in the first place, and you obviously can go face-to-face with people if you've a wife, so that's already two steps in your favor if it comes to having to find something again. Most of all, people love you - your wife, your family, your friends. Anything drastic you'd do to yourself is simply NOT to be, so to me there is no point to even consider *thinking* of such things. Give yourself a bit of me-time to get it out of your system, and then go back to doing what you do best... pushing on to better yourself.

You've got this. There is no bait. I genuinely believe in you.
>>
>>33365645
Thank you. Just thank you, I needed to hear something like this, and thanks everyone else for posting. I'm feeling a bit better, and hopefully I'll still have work tomorrow. I mean I still dislike it, but it supports me.
>>
Can you tell us what happened, anon?
>>
>>33365701
Sure. I work in a callcenter, specifically for GAP. I've been having issues with my schedule adherence, I have to be automatically taking calls for so much of my day or I get in trouble. My anxiety has gone way up the past few months, can't afford medication, and panic attacks keep forcing me off. I don't think I met my required metrics this month. I know it's my fault, but it still really sucks.
>>
>>33365715
I don't have ice types to post, but good luck Op! Also have a lame job and anxiety/mental illness, so I can somewhat understand. Give your wife lots of love and try to find more things you enjoy in life? A new job, new hobby, or just more time to relax. I wish you the best, remember that shitty things happen but I find life has lots of small comforts and sometimes that can be enough.
>>
>>33365715
My best advice for you anon, coming from someone with 2 years of experience working at a call center, is that you need to get the hell out of there and get to somewhere that will treat you better and not just see you as a statistic on their graphs. It's not a job for everyone, which is why I had to get out of there as it was actively making me develop some sort of depression

I believe in the end you'll do what you feel is best and that's all we can ask for. I truly wish you the best and I hope you consider the options
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.