[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I got my 8th badge and I'm ready to beat the game!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 002.png (205KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
205KB, 501x445px
Alright I got my 8th badge and I'm ready to beat the game! All I have to do is do the long, boring, tedious Victory Road. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>33364315
You're the reason Victory Road turned into an elevator in Gen 7.
>>
>>33364352

You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>33364315
if you're going to quit at the slightest challenge then go play pokemon go and fuck off
>>
Gen 5 have Top Tier Vicory Roads.
>>
>not wanting more trainers to battle and puzzles

Do you even like the games?
>>
>>33364362
You say that like it's a good thing.
>>
>>33364315
"Long"
Gen 1 was just push 3 boulders and you're done.
Gen 2 they're were no trainers just use a repel the whole time
Gen 3 was as short as Gen 1
Gen 4 was a bit longer and used more HM's but still not that long maybe less than 7 min
Gen 5 was the longest, but actually looked cool probably takes less than 10-12 min
Gen 6 as long as Gen 4 or maybe a bit more
Gen 7 I don't know, got bored and never beat Sun
>>
>>33364368
Agreed
>>
>>33364315
You don't know how much I want to punch you in the face. You opinion couldn't be more trash.
>Wanting less game in my game
>>
File: eryt.jpg (32KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
eryt.jpg
32KB, 315x315px
>>33364315
Alright I got my starter Pokemon and I'm ready to beat the game! All I have to do is do the long, boring, tedious gym challenge. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So glad Gen 10 took out the badges and let's you go straight to the Pokemon League.
>>
>>33364393
Gen 7 was the shortest
>>
>>33364315
>if it's challenging, it's bad!!!11!!!11!!
Sounds like you need to GIT GUD
>>
>>33364413
Oh shit, Pokemon is on the Playstation?
>>
>>33364413
>he picked his starter
>he didn't just ask professor lillie to take him straight to champion lillie
>>
>>33364393
gen 7's victory road is just 2's but way shorter, the most victory road type dungeon is Vast Poni Canyon which i'd say is longer than gen 4's, lot of trainers but not much in the way of puzzles
>>
>>33364423
If Nintendo fucks up extremely hard and mobile gaming dies irreversibly in the next 3-5 years, that could very well happen.
>>
>>33364368
>everything in Gen 5 is Top Tier
>people didn't like it
>everything after that it have been lazy and boring
If you didn't liked Gen 5 you should feel guilty about the actual state of the game.
>>
>>33364362
>>33364315
Victory road was great nigga
>>
>>33364393
It was an elevator, two caves, and then a second elevator. It was short and boring.
The lack of dungeons in Gen 7 really pisses me off.
>>
>>33364433
>everything in Gen 5 is Top Tier
I love Gen 5 Anon, but let's not pretend that the gym battles needed huge improvements
>>
>>33364440
that the gym battles didn't need huge improvements*
Looks like I'm the one who needs improving
>>
>>33364315
Victory Road is only long, boring, and tedious if your not ready for the Elite 4. If you can't pass it means you can't beat the Elite 4.
>>
>>33364459
My x99 Revives say otherwise. The champion can't win if their Pokemon run out of PP!
>>
>>33364315
Yeah, so you can train and catch good pokemon. Call me shit, but I got beat like 3 times trying to beat the alolan pokemon league. Also it tests if you're a good trainer
>>
>>33364433
Gen V is the start of everything wrong with Gen VI and VII directly or indirectly.

BW2 Victory Road is okay, BW1 Victory Road is almost SM tier.
>>
>>33364368
I liked BW's idea for its Victory Road and the external part was good but the internal parts were pretty basic.
>>
>>33364499
The excessive handholding began in gen 4 and the decision to make you a chosen hero that encounters a legendary started with Crystal. Although the shit regions and over-emphasis on story did start with gen 5. At least gen 5 was polished (unlike gen 6 and 7).
>>
>>33364499
BW's Victory Road was one of the most interesting dungeons they've ever made. Yeah, the interior was kinda lame, but it was necessary to make the outside work.
>>
>>33364522
There are many, many more issues than that.

Also, the chosen one thing was HGSS. Crystal doesn't quite cross the threshold.
>>
Truth be told, for games that I've played a ton I'll stop after the 8th gym leader. Does that make me a casual?
>>
>>33364429
sony isn't very buddy-buddy when it comes to competitors
if nintendo had to go somewhere after killing themselves, it would be microsoft
>>
>>33364776
Why replay it if you're just going to quit in the middle?
>>
>>33364315
Victory roads were ok if it wasn't for the fact that it very often ask you to use a lot of HMs, some of which were vastly inferior to other moves you had access at that point and you felt the need to switch a member of your party for a HM slave so you could have those required moves that probably you will never have the need to use ever again.
>>
>>33364365
Pokemon Go is more challenging than the actual games
>>
>>33364811
"the middle"

I despise most Victory Roads and post-games, and I like playing again with new mons more.
>>
>>33364315
But the only trash victory road is gen 2. So that measn you're playing gen 2?
>>
>>33364429
Nintendo would have to fuck up pretty damn hard for that to happen. As in, invest everything they have in the stupidest kind of shit fuck-ups.
>>
>>33364854
>I despise most Victory Roads and post-games

Why?
>>
>>33364890
Victory Roads just don't feel well-paced in the grand scheme of the game (I'm ready to challenge the E4, but now there's a tedious dungeon to kill the excitement). I'd probably like them more if they were more like Cerulean Cave, super challenging areas to explore post-game.

Post-games usually don't have the core mechanics that I like most about the series, aka catching and raising new pokemon as I defeat a series of challenges. Battle Frontiers/etc. don't really do it for me as much as starting a new game.
>>
>>33364429
Sony will be long gone before Nintendo goes anywhere.
>>
>>33364776
>>33364854
>>33364917
Just neck yourself my man.
>>
>>33364315
>play BW Victory Road
>every single thing about it pisses me off

bored out of my mind by trainers and their shitmons holding me up. I even got 30 max repels because fuck Pokemon and catching them as well.
I just wanna be champ so I can go to White Forest.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.