[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the people who beat any Super Mode of the Battle Tree, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: battlelegends.jpg (27KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
battlelegends.jpg
27KB, 400x240px
To the people who beat any Super Mode of the Battle Tree, what were you teams and stragety? I always lose around 35 streak, 3 trys now. I'm even looking up the sets of the mons to increase chance but I always die to accuracy bullshit (not even Bright Powder). Is Super Doubles easier?
>>
File: 780.png (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
780.png
46KB, 300x300px
>>33363888
Super Singles: Lefties Drampa, M-Scizor, Scarf Lele
(full type coverage)
Super Doubles: M-Metagross, Scarf Bulu, Black Sludge Toxapex, Gluttony Recycle Snorlax
(big offense in front, big defense in back)
Super Multi: LO Tapu Koko, M-Scizor
(partner was Scarf Eruption Entei, Terrakion)
>>
>>33363925
Oh and as for the streaks, I was like 215 iirc in Super Singles with the team, and 50 for the others since I just stopped after getting the achievement. Haven't touched my 3DS in a while.
>>
>>33363925
Thanks. Attacks and Abilities?
>>
>>33363925
>>33363981
And IVs EVs
>>
Did my first super singles 50 win with focus sash pheromosa, lele and toxapex. Basically just tried to sweep with phero and u-turn into toxa or lele as appropriate. Don't remember if lele had scarf or fighting z-crystal.

Last time I did it I used mega mawile, toxa and lurantis.
>>
>>33363925
No way you got more than 50 wins with that shit singles team
>>
Cheese team to 92.
Choice Scarf Truant Durant with Entrainment
Skill Link Cloyster
Multiscale Dragonite as a backup if things go horribly wrong.
>>
Ash-Greninja @ Waterium Z, Mega Charizard X, Contrary Serperior @ Bright Powder

attack attack attack
>>
>>33363981
>>33364015
I'd have to dig up my 3DS for the stats so I'll just say what I accounted for.

>Lele is given enough Def to always take a Flare Blitz from Blaziken and +1 Waterfall from Gyarados since those are trouble mons for the other two members, rest in Speed, max SpA, forget if Modest or Timid but I think Modest
>Psychic, Moonblast, Thunderbolt, HP Ground with HP Ground because Wally's Magnezone was a pain in the ass
>Drampa is Berserk Modest max HP max Spa
>Draco, Flamethrower, CM, Roost
>M-Scizor is very bulky, invested enough to always be able to take 2 Brave Birds from Reckless Staraptor since that's my 'Flying resist'
>Bullet Punch, SD, Roost, Brick Break with Brick Break again for Magnezone since it's really a problem

>>33364100
It's not shit.
>>
>>33363888
Super Mode:
Celesteela, Garchomp, Tapu Koko, Gluttony Curselax with recycle.
>>
>>33363981
>>33364015
>>33364158
Oh and for the Super Doubles and Super Multi I don't remember much. The M-Scizor is the same one as before but with U-Turn instead of Brick Break. The Snorlax is SpDef Curse setup as a late game last mon standing, with the Figy Berry + Recycle acting as reliable recovery. Toxapex is Phys Def.
>>
The other day I just start Super Singles again because I lost in the 55 streak.
I used the same team like first time and I retire after beating Red because I got boring. I just wanted get a couple of BPs actually.
My team was M-Mawile, Grondium Z Garchomp and Life Orb Koko.
When you do a lot of battles you learn what the opponent it's going to do. So, you can switch safely.
>>
>>33363888
I go to Smogon's Battle Subway/Maison/Tree scoreboards, in which users post their team, if its Single or Doubles, and their actual streak/highest streak, and then copy one of those teams.
>>
>>33363888
Entrainment choice scarf Durant :^)
>>
For Super Singles I used a Focus Sash Skill Link Cloyster and a Scarfed Garchomp, didn't need a 3rd mon.

For Super Doubles I used Aerodactly, Garchomp, Marowak, and Mega Gyarados
>>
>>33363888
Super Singles: Protean Greninja with Focus Sash, Mimikyu with Lum Berry and Mega Charizard X (all with +speed natures and max attack or special attack). Got me to 114 the first time I trie and it consistently gets me to 50+ every time I use it.
Super Doubles: Xurxitree + Koko and Mega mence + Krokoile. Spam Discharge from Koko, protect with Xurxi on the same turn, then finish them off with Xurxi and get the damn tree rolling with its beast boost. Got me to 64 first try. I could've gotten a higher streak but goddamn doubles + electrin terrain drops the framerate to 0, so I quit.
Multi: Well, fuck. Furthest I've got with the ai as a partner is victory 47 with Mega Mence + assault vest arcanine and Porygon-Z + Mega Gross Colress as partner.
>>
>>33364100
This isn't Smogon pendejo.
AI works differently.
>>
Made it to Super Singles leading with Counter+Destiny Bond Gengar along with Celebrate Gyarados and Z-Belly Drum Azumarill. Rips through everything.
>>
>>33363888
Super Singles

Weakness Policy Aegislash
Mega Gyarados
Lum Berry Mimikyu

Super Doubles
Eviolite Porygon2
Wide Lens Crabominable
Thick Club A-Marowak
Black Sludge A-Muk
>>
>>33365577
>wide lens
Care to explain?
>>
Super Singles: M-Salamence, Koko, and I think Ghostium Mimikyu with Shadow Claw for Steel types.

Super Doubles: A-Greninja, M-Alakazam, Tapu lele, Azumarill with Waterium Z
>>
This team got me to 129 in Super Doubles

mamoswine @assault vest
thick fat
adamant
4hp/252atk/252spe
earthquake
ice shard
icicle crash
rock slide

charizard @charizarditey
solar power
timid
4def/252spa/252spe
heat wave
solar beam
protect
hidden power ground

pheromosa @focus sash
beast boost
naive
252atk/4spa/252spe
u-turn
hi jump kick
ice beam
me first

tapu lele @choice scarf
psychic surge
modest
4def/252spa/252spe
psychic
moonblast
shadow ball
hidden power fire

if anyone has any suggestions let me know
>>
>>33363888
Anyone knows how to beat the battle tree with just 2 pokemon?
>>
>>33363888
I just hit 50 on super singles the other day. I used a QR team that's currently ranked 1 or 2 for single battles. I don't remember what the entire roster was, but you should be able to figure out. From the team I used:
Mega Salamence
-take down
-earthquake
-roost
-dragon dance

Tapu Lele @assault vest
-psychic
-thunder bolt
-moonblast

The sword @steelium z
-flash Canon
-shadow sneak
-kings shield
-shadowball or something.

Basically you want to lead with salamence, dragon dance and mega evolve in turn one. Then sweep with aerilate take down or double edge wtf ever it was. It will ohko most. If the opponent leads with ice or fairy, switch to the sword.

The sword has shadow sneak to pick off Pokemon when it switches in, but note if tapu lele's psychic terrain is active you will be unable to use priority moves.

Very simple and requires very little effort or thinking.
>>
>>33365775
>just hit 50 on super singles
>QR team
you didn't really beat it then
>>
>>33365612
Accuracy is very important for Crabominable because if it misses, it's fucked.
>>
>>33364280
post builds
>>
Kind of a bitch team but

Greninja-Protean @ Life Orb
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot
-Extrasensory

Blaziken-Speed Boost @ Blazikenite
-High Jump Kick
-Flare Blitz
-Stone Edge
-Protect

Decidueye-Overgrow @ Decidium Z
-Spirit Shackle
-Leaf Blade
-Sucker Punch
-Synthesis

Works better than I thought
>>
>>33363888
Super Doubles:
> A- Ninetales (snow warning)- light clay: aurora veil, blizzard, protect, dazzling gleam
> A- Sandslash (slush rush) - band or assault vest, forgot: icicle crash, brick break, rock slide,iron head
> Tapu lul - choice scarf: dazzling gleam, psychic, focus blast, energy ball
> A- Marowak - thick club: flare blitz, shadow bone, protect, bonemerang

Second set: (hardly remember details)
> Porygon 2 (analytic/eviolite) : trick roomer
> A- Maro (see above)
> Tapu lul (see above)
> Tapu koko (sash)
>>
Weavile @Darkinium Z
Jolly
Max Attack and speed
-Fake Out
-Throat Chop
-Icicle Crash
-Ice Shard

M-Metagross
Jolly
Max Attack and Speed
-Meteor Mash
-Zen Headbutt
-Earthquake
-Bullet Punch

Kommo-o @Choice Specs
Timid
Max Sp.Attack and Speed
-Clanging Scales
-Focus Blast
-Flamethrower
-Flash Cannon

Pretty straight forward, but you might find the accuracy on the moves a little annoying.
>>
>>33363888
I ran
Porygon Z @ Normalium Z
-Adaptability
Tbolt
Icebeam
Conversion
Tri Attack

Scizor @ Scizorite
-Technician
Bullet Punch
U turn
Brick Break
Knock Off

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
-Multiscale
Dragon Claw
DDdance
Fire Punch
ESpeed

I can post a QR rental link when I get home if anyone is interested?
>>
>>33363888
Moody protect Glalie.
>>
May I suggest a highly useful pokemon for battle tree that is mosty overlooked because of not so good competitive usefulness? Its registeel. It works in almost every team is is a total beast against cpus. reason for this is that cpus hardly switch out their active pokemon. Thus you can comfy set up on something that cant hurt you and become nearly invincible. And phazers and mons that can negate or clear your setup arnt all that common... Registeel is even bulky enough to successfully switch in several times...

As for the set itself:

registeel
calm, @chesto berry
252 hp, 4 def, 25 sp. def

curse
amnesia
rest
iron head
>>
>>33364100
Just have to restore your save every time you lose, and load up the team differently. It's really easy for that awful shit team to make 50.
>>
>>33363888
I beat Super Singles with Primarium Z Primarina (Modest, Max Hp/SpA), Salac Berry + Belly Drum Kommo-o (Adamant, Max Atk, enought speed to outspeed stuff like koko at +1, and the rest in HP) and M-Metagross.

Haven't bothered with the others.
>>
>>33364103
>no Sub/Protect/Accupressure/Knock Off Drapion @ Black Sludge

AI can't beat you if they can't even touch you
>>
File: 1499813347605.png (407KB, 823x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499813347605.png
407KB, 823x720px
>>33363888
Currently at 235 battles in doubles with a team of:

Pheromosa
Kartana
Zapdos
Landorus

Kartana is a new addition but it works great with the z move
>>
>>33367820
>229 EVs unused
I guess that was a typo
>>
>>33363888
Latest super singles team was sashed Azelf, scarfed Garchomp and Cobalion with a z-move.
Solid monsters all around but for some reason Cobalion and Garchomp kept losing.
Azelf is straight from my pearl cart, suicide leading since then every time he can.
>>
super doubles:
garchomp @ groundium with eq, pjab, dclaw, protect
pelipper @ sash with tw, scald, hurricane, protect
kartana @ AV with leaf blade, smart strike, sacred sword, night slash
koko @ LO with tbolt, gleam, HP ice, protect

the vast majority of my battles I won with just pelipper and garchomp. Kartana and koko were only there to clean up
>>
>>33363888
Super Singles:
LO Tapu Lele, Waterium-Z Gyarados, AV Garchomp

Super Doubles:
LO Tapu Koko, Sitrus Arcanine, Eviolite Porygon2, Waterium-Z Araquanid.
>>
>>33366905
Mawile-Intimidate @ Mawilite
Adamant
-Sword Dance
-Play Rough
-Iron Head
-Sucker Punch

Garchomp-Rough Skin @ Groundium Z
Jolly
-Rock Slide
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Poison Jab

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Thunderbolt
-Dazzling Gleam
-Volt Switch

I don't remember the exact EVs spread, though.
It took me just one night from the beginning to reach Red in Super Singles.
Also, I used the same team for Super Doubles too. I just added a Focu Sash Greninja for Mat Block.
>>
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-8D86-4B00

Doubles is much easier for high streaks if you bother to look up the potential sets you can run into. This team got me to 210.
>>
>>33367382
Sure
>>
>>33367828
Anon, you get sent back to zero when you lose. Loading a save does nothing.
>>
Super Singles: Pelipper, Xurkitree (scarfed), M-Swampert
I didn't want to do another rain team, but my Maison team wasn't getting me very far. I'm still on 50 wins - might go back to it at some point.

Super Doubles: Pelipper, Kabutops (banded), Ludicolo(Icium-z), Toxicroak (life orb)
My first team to get pass 50 in any super format (got to 64 I think). It's not a team that was ever going to get very far, but Kabutops is one of my favourite Pokemon, so I was determined to work it into a team somehow. Two fake out users was really a god-send in dealing with the trick room scientists. I agree that super doubles is easier, in general.

I'm currently working towards multis. I'm at 30 wins though I made it to 47 once. I pair Togekiss with Cynthia's M-Lucario, the tactic being to redirect most attacks while it close combats the shit out of everything. Her scarfed- Garchomp has fucked us over a number of times, though. (my other team member is Rotom-W)
>>
For super singles I used Mimikyu Swords Dance Fairium Z which ONLY HIM get 50 victories and OHKO Red team

I don't remember other members, because he literally did Super Single alone

Don't remember other ones
>>
>>33367828
underage detected
>>
File: C5nTHiZ.jpg (134KB, 1052x760px) Image search: [Google]
C5nTHiZ.jpg
134KB, 1052x760px
Mega salamence
Tapu Fini
Aegislash

>Dragon/Fairy/Steel core
>Flying type nuke
>Ghost type priority
>Status bullshit nullified
>Run taunt on Fini to stop anything Misty Terrain doesn't

Literally the best Super Singles team. Maxed out at 114. Just watch out for Gigavolt/Dark Pulse Rotom-Frost at 50+ .
>>
LO Greninja, M-Metagross, and Ghostium Z Mimikyu
>>
>>33363888
Mega Kanga, Kartana and Gliscor took me pretty far, 80s ish

I got bored and didn't go farther because it's basically you against a cheating computer
>>
>>33369381
Yeah, sorry. Its of course 252 sp. def evs not 25.
>>
Aegislash, Dragonite, Kangaskhan-M
It's stupid. It's easy, if you're not plain bad at Pokemon
>>
>>33372740
>best team
>maxed at only 114
You've only truly beaten the tree at 200 which is when you get the final reward
>>
I can't remember all the details of the team, but for singles:
Breloom @ focus sash
Spore / Mach Punch / Bullet Seed / Rock Tomb
(Breloom is an amazing poke for battle tree, sleep + priority is essential for a high climb)
Heatran @ Leftovers
- Toxic / Sub / Flash Cannon / Flamethrower
Mega Aerodactyl (I needed something fast as hell)
Stone Edge (risky but never lost a game from a miss) / Aerial Ace / Roost / Crunch

Got to 209 with these guys without much trouble
>>
Completed all super battles with this:

Super Singles:
M-Salamence (Adamant)
-Trash/Double Edge (had Trash)
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage/Dragon Rush/ Dragon Claw (had Dragon Rush cuz I like to RNG)
-Earthquake

Tapu Lele (lead with this) (Timid) @psychium-Z (until the 40 wins) Choice Scarf after the 40s
-Psychic
-Charge Beam (specifically for the Stockpile Walrein and other NFE/setup mons)
-Moonblast
-Shadow Ball/Energy Ball/Focus Blast (had Focus Blast)

Kartana (Jolly) @ Focus sash
-Leaf Blade
-Smart Strike
-Psycho Cut (basically a third stab due to lele's psychic terrain)
-Sacred Sword/X-Scissor/Swords Dance (had Sacred Sword)

Super Doubles:
Lead:
Kartana (Jolly) @ Focus sash
-Leaf Blade
-Smart Strike
-Psycho Cut
-Sacred Sword

Tapu Lele ((Timid/Modest)( had Timid)) @ Choice Scarf
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Moonblast
-Psychock

Backups:
M-Salamence (Adamant)
-Double Edge
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake

Aegislash (Brave) @ Weakness Policy
-King's Shield
-Shadow Sneak
-Shadow Claw
-Iron Head

Super Multi:

Tapu Lele ((Timid/Modest)( had Timid)) @ Choice Scarf
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Moonblast
-Psychock

M-Salamence (Adamant)
-Double Edge
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake

Partner Pokemon Trainer Guzma with:

Pinsir (Jolly) @Pinsirite
-X-Scissor
-Superpower
-Stone Edge
-Thrash

Toxapex (Modest) @ Red Card
-Baneful Bunker
-Venoshock
-Surf
-Ice Beam
>>
>>33363888
Focus Sash Pelipper
Ghostium Z Aegislash
Mega Swampert
>>
>>33374988
For Doubles, I used Mega Blastoise, Focus Sash Pelipper, Air Balloon Raichu and Flynium Z Salamence. The idea is to get a Tailwind up and spam Water Spout in the rain. Raichu takes any Electric attacks. Salamence resists a lot of what threatens the other three (and vice versa), hits hard and weakens Physical attackers.

My most successful bout in Multies had me using Pelipper and Mega Swampert while my partner used Kartana and Mega Salamence. We were well on our way to beating Red and Blue, but were busy at the time and couldn't finish.
>>
>>33363888
Bring 2 sweepers(one a mega) and a tank
>>
>>33364845
Chicanooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.