[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have that chart with the possible Alolan forms? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8958.png (317KB, 1008x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8958.png
317KB, 1008x792px
Does anyone have that chart with the possible Alolan forms? It was basically colour coded with what already had forms and what appeared in S/M already etc
>>
Bump, I wanna see too.
>>
>>33358567
I don't have a chart, but there are some Pokémon that are more likely than others, specifically Ekans/Arbok, Doduo/Dugtrio, and Solrock/Lunatone. There was a suspected leak last year in September that said that a special demo was in the works for late October that would give players Ash-Greninja, and that unrevealed Alolan forms at that point included the Diglett line, Geodude line, Ekans line, and Doduo line. While the Ekans and Doduo lines didn't get Alolan forms (nor were they even in the Pokédex), Arbok and Dodrio did receive stat buffs, as did see other Pokémon that got Alolan forms. Solrock and Lunatone did as well. Look up Sun and Moon buffs and you'll see your potential list, including Qwilfish. Mega Alakazam got a 5 point buff just because in Gen VI, its BST was only 95 points above regular Alakazam, while every other Mega Evolution was 100 points above their regular forms.
>>
>>33358567
just look at the N/A pokemon section for SM on serebii
>>
File: f6e.jpg_large.jpg (235KB, 1280x684px) Image search: [Google]
f6e.jpg_large.jpg
235KB, 1280x684px
>>33358601
>Dugtrio - got Alolan form
>Exeggutor - got Alolan form
>Arbok - was supposedly set to get an Alolan form, doesn't appear in the Pokédex
>Dodrio - was supposedly set to get an Alolan form, doesn't appear in the Pokédex
>Ariados - got a new signature move in Toxic Thread
>Beartic - got a new ability in Slush Rush
>Solrock - represents the sun, not in the Pokédex
>Lunatone - represents the moon, not in the Pokédex
>Pelipper, Masquerain - your guess is as good as mine
>Farfetch'd, Electrode, Noctowl, Qwilfish, Magcargo, Corsola, Mantine, Swellow, Delcatty, Volbeat, Illumise, Chimecho, Woobat, Crustle, Cryogonal - look at these as primary suspects
>>
Sorry guys but alolan Arcanine is imposible... Why did they need to get the water/ice type? There are volcano on the island! All the alolan form have a little of logic and it's an evolution response to survive there environement.
Bad english for bad pokemon.
>>
>>33358685
Alolan vulpix/ninetales make 0 sense though
It just says they went up to the harshest environment on Alola to get secluded away from people, which is ...yea...
Alolan Raichu's reason for existing is unknown and people of Alola assume it just ate too many pancakes.... yeaaa..
tldr is, you can bs anything for an alolan form
>>
File: noG1oGr.png (226KB, 1041x456px) Image search: [Google]
noG1oGr.png
226KB, 1041x456px
>>
File: IMG_0255.jpg (27KB, 358x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
27KB, 358x477px
>>33358685
>a little of logic

>Alolan Arbok loves the hot island sun and lays out all day absorbing the rays -- becomes Poison/Fire

>Alolan Arbok hates the hot island sun and burrows underground to keep itself cool -- becomes Poison/Ground

My point is that they can literally make up any "logic" they want.
>>
>>33358737
Just so you know, cross-gen evo or being in alola dex doesn't invalidate stuff.
If in alola dex, it could be used as an excuse to
>but in this retold story, it actually adapted !!!!!!11!!1!1!
And if cross-gen evo, why the fuck would it prevent an alola form to exist ?
>>
>>33358737
>arbitrary deciding that being in alola or having cross gen evo prevents getting a form
>still decides that Unown may get it when it'd necessitate 28 forms unless something even more retarded like numbers Unown or shit like that
>>
>>33358763
>Also decides that starters are valid contenders despite 100% off the chart
>>
>>33358757
Bexause of raichu, we know criss gen babies won't prevent it, so marill and wobbuffet would still be pretty valid. The only thought to cross gen or mega removing the possibility of alola was that gamefreak was only focusing on evolution families that hadn't already gotten some growth attention in previous games
>>
>>33358737
That's exactly what I wanted. Has anyone got all of them?

I would love to see a Water Donphan
>>
File: IMG_0918.png (204KB, 947x1098px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918.png
204KB, 947x1098px
There's also this one
>>
>>33359332
Some amazing ideas here. What's the source for this?
>>
>>33359332
>pherEmosa
>>
>>33359332
Ice/Dark Dewgong <3 sounds so good
>>
>>33359332
Where is this from.
>>
>>33359332
Source?
>>
>>33359371
>>33359659
>>33360425
Not a single one of you knows how to reverse image search?
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33222349/
It originated here, it's just another fake leak (and an exceptionally fake one for mentioning Mimikyu unmasked). There's no true source.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.