[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There an underwater part in route 125 (where is the shoal cave)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Hoenn_Route_125_underwater_E.png (20KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Hoenn_Route_125_underwater_E.png
20KB, 1280x640px
There an underwater part in route 125 (where is the shoal cave) but I dont where is the entrance to that
>>
Emerald? maybe it's the entrance to kyogre'a cave, I don't know
>>
>>33357970
I think this anon is right, probably two of the caves that may randomly spawn containing Kyogre
>>
>>33357957
What the actual fuck are you trying to say?

If you're looking for Shoal Cave, surf to the north of Mossdeep City. You don't need Dive to access it.

If you need help forming proper sentences, I suggest enrolling in your local elementary school.
>>
>>33358003
Ever consider that people don't learn English as their first language you Amerifat?
>>
>>33358012
if stupid niggers are too imbecilic to learn the only relevant language like they fucking should that isnt anyone elses fault
>>
>>33358012
>doesnt know english on an english site
Embarrassing!
>>
>>33358012
This is an English-speaking website, people should have the decency to learn the language to form proper sentences before posting. I'm not even American myself
>>
File: 1502422232378.png (350KB, 576x700px) Image search: [Google]
1502422232378.png
350KB, 576x700px
>>33358024
>>
>>33358024
>english
>only relevant language
Why is it that Americans have so much pride in only being able to understand one language?
How isn't somebody trying to learn a second language demonstrably more intelligent?
>>
>>33357957
>>33357970
What the fuck, I never knew that route had an underwater zone. Was that in ORAS too or only in Emerald?

>>33358003
Despite his shitty english, it's pretty clear what the question is about. I think you just lack reading comprehension desu
>>
>>33358088
Only in Emerald since it was part of catching Kyogre in the postgame.
>>
>>33358088
It isn't really an underwater segment
Kyogre spawns in a few locations in emerald, with these being possible places
They can't be accessed unless kyogre is there
Groudon had similar caves around mt chimney and shit
>>
>>33358079
because otherwise they would be forced to come to terms with the fact that they're inferior
>>
how does the shoal cave come into this?
>>
>>33360011
OP was simply confused. He didn't know the Dive spots on Route 125 led to Marine Cave in Emerald.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.