[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anyone know whats going on with this game? sound track seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: woah.png (233KB, 547x307px) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
233KB, 547x307px
So anyone know whats going on with this game? sound track seems amazing, sprites look pretty good, art is decent. Is there even a demo?

Is anyone even hyped for this game?
It's going to be better than uranium
>>
hyped
but less since this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Pww7S2Yj8
kinda lame
>>
The demo will be playable later this year.
>>
>>33356896
That Roserade looks fucking great though.
The other ones are just ok, not something that would kill my hype.
>>
>>33356896
they all look better than what game freak has ever done with alolan pokemon. this is sad, all that money and yet supposedly small team and little artists? like what?
>>
>>33356872
It will be playable later this year, and shut down by Nintendo two days later.
>>
>>33357220
they'll shut it down because its to much of a higher level work than what Gamefreak produces. Gamefreak is to scared to lose its spotlight
>>
>>33357268
They shut it down because it's an unauthorized use of Nintendo/Gamefreak's intellectual property. And it will be completely justified.
>>
>>33357293
If they don't make money out of it, they're going to be fine.
>>
>>33357308
Depends. Whether it makes money is a factor, but isn't decisive. Just that logo in the OP is probably enough to support a cease-and-desist letter alone. It's the exact Pokémon logo, with nothing indicating it's fanmade. Classic trademark infringement.
>>
>>33357293
but yet this mobile game on the app store which is a blatant rip off of the entire property, using similar models to those used in sun and moon is still up?

AND the fact they have advertisements, and THEY use THEIR characters.
This logic is flawed, maybe i am a fucking idiot and have no idea behind the scenes as to why nintendo/gamefreak wont stop these games.
>>
>>33356896
........Why do these idiots always do dumb shit like releasing youtube vids only to end up getting nintendo's attention?

They should restrict publicity to stuff like forums if they don't plan on making any money off it.
>>
>>33357361
You're not an idiot, it's a complex question. The reason Nintendo doesn't go after the app store ripoffs is because they're typically from Chinese game mills that are impossible to find and are protected by China's intellectual property laws that practically encourage theft. Believe me, they'd *love* to take them down, but it's not easy.

Fangames are much easier to go after because they can typically be traced back to specific people, in countries with much less permissive intellectual property laws.
>>
>>33357308
No they won't. Nintendo shuts down all such games. Making pokemon fangames is a pointless waste of time unless they are are done in a single release.
>>33357361
Doesn't matter Nintendo gets them at some point, also China. And since the development cycle of most such games is so long not a single has seen a release that wasn't undercover or after DMCA.
>>
>>33357397
ah, thank you for explaining, it actually makes sense now
>>
>>33356872
>posting a video on youtube
Dead in less than 2 weeks I guarantee it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.