[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His name is whatever you want in gen1 and the remake His name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Blue.png (128KB, 243x598px) Image search: [Google]
Blue.png
128KB, 243x598px
His name is whatever you want in gen1 and the remake
His name is Green in the Sushi version
His name is Blue in the Cheeseburger version

Why?
Because Red is the canon version of gen1, so the protagonist take that name and the rival take the name of the other version
BUT
The Sushi country released the Red and Green version on February 27, 1996 and the Blue version on October 15, 1996
AND THEN
they released the Red and Blue version without a green version to the Cheeseburger on September 28, 1998

WHAT THE FUCK GAME FREAK?
>>
>>33355332
Red-Red
Blue-Leaf
Green-Green
>>
>>33355332
>not referring to him as Gary
>>
>>33355374
leaves are green though
they should retcon his name to be blue in japan
>>
>>33355376
Same.
>>
>>33355376
>>33355522
Because for me it's not the same guy
He looks like him but it's not him
>>
>>33355332
That happened because the cheeseburger Red and Blue are translations of the sushi Blue which was released after sushi red and green, sushi Blue fixing a bunch of bugs and glitches, his name remained Blue outside of sushiland for consistency purposes
>>
>>33355624
So why fuck they don't name him Blue in the sushiland?
His name was decided in gen2 after all those bullshit
>>
>>33355499
I'm Japanese and we use the color blue for leaves instead of green.
>>
>>33355332
I just call him Gary.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.