[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://randompokemon.com Generate 6 pokemon. Got 'em? G

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Jpeg Crusaders.jpg (542KB, 1622x2500px)
Jpeg Crusaders.jpg
542KB, 1622x2500px
http://randompokemon.com
Generate 6 pokemon.
Got 'em?
Good

Top row last slot (or second row, 1st slot for phoneposters) is now your Stand. Interpret its abilities as you'd like, but make it sound like a Stand.

Last pokemon is the enemy stand you must fight.

How'd you do?
>>
>>33355232
>generated 2 in a row
>both had Arceus as the bottom mon
>mine were Buneary and Bruxish
Looks like I'll suffer the same fate as real spoilers to SC: the hierophant
>>
>>33355232
>Guzzlord
>Slowking

Close range stand that allows me to consume anything in the vicinity and permanently delete it from existence (I guess it's like Cream), versus a stand that uh... gives super intelligence?

I'm not sure, but I guess I'd win because Cream's abilities were really dependent on the fact that its user couldn't see, right? Guzzlord would be like that, just without that limitation.
>>
>>33355232
>Sawsbuck

Stats
Destructive power:A
Speed:B
Durability:B
Precision:C
Range:B
Potential: C

Abilities
Sawbuck can shift between four forms every 5 minutes each with its own set of abilities.

>Winter
can freeze enemy stands on contact with its horns, however the horns must have touched the stand for more than 3 seconds or else the freeze will only affect that one area.

>Spring
Spring can create foliage that will attack enemy stands when they enter its range, and will otherwise do nothing. The foliage will attack indiscriminately and cannot be controlled by the stand user however the foliage will not stop attacking until the user dies, or recalls the stand.

>Summer
Summer raidiates heat that will heal will the user of their injuries and other humans if the user allows it, once under the heat for more than 1 minute the user will be faster, stronger for a long as this form is out on. This form has no offensive abilities other than physical hits with its horns.

>fall
Fall drains the energy of enemy stands in its range. For each minute under the influence of Fall, the enemy stand will loose 1 point each of their stats. In a addition, with every strike of its horn Fall decays can decay the enemy stands body until it enters a vegative state where it can no longer move. This will also effect the user.

Enemy
>swalot

Destructive power-NA
Speed-C
Durability-A
Precision-B
Range-A
Potential-C

Swalot cannot attack by itself, but can swollow range projectiles like emerald splash and either A. Absorb them to heal itself. B. Spit them back at the enemy at 3x the speed and power. Swolot can also bend it body around to dodge enemy attacks, while also being able to send back kinetic energy it's recieved from physical blows (returning an ORA ORA from star platinum after being punched) this is dangerous however because the stand damages itself each time it does this.

I think I'm ok.
>>
>>33355618
Wow you really... put a lot of thought into this
>>
>>33355657
I have might have autism
>>
>>33355232
What's a Stand?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.