[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about this piece of love? Pokemon will be ruined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170821-110430.png (988KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170821-110430.png
988KB, 1920x1080px
What do you think about this piece of love?
Pokemon will be ruined or not?
For you, what kind of new features he was talking about?
>>
he gets the benefit of the doubt for now
>last time we had a battle guy direct pokemon, we got E and HGSS
>from trailers, it seems indeed that there are more surprises and changes than your regular 3rd version, despite not having new islands
>the thick cloud might cover a new island, but will it have anything good on it, who knows
Idk what features he meant, but if he says there are more, I'll believe it for now
He's gonna start stirring doubts in me if it turns out we don't get new alolan forms after all
>>
Alola photo club its not a good point of start
>>
If all features are as "exciting" as photo club then...
>>
I want to be able to look under my pokemon in the pokedex. I don't like it how it limits you to moving around it and on top. if I could put it under I could see a lot of things I'm not able to see
>>
>>33350729
I'd like to see USM before making any judgments.
>>
>>33350769
It's weird. XY removed footprints but allowed you to look under nearly every mon, but then ORAS extended that limit to all of them.
>>
haha i really don't know
>>
>>33350729
I just dont see Photo Club as anything major or worthwile even

This is basically PR studio from XY, just instead your own customizable videos you make photos and decorate them.

There doesnt seem to be even any goal (like with Contests) or story in it (like Pokestar studiis). Its just "make photos"
>>
I don't really mind the Photo club, he's probably saving the best features for last.
>>
>>33350888
photo club is just for flavor and it's basically combining the random photo locations from HGSS/XY with the PR stuff from XY.
There are people who had fun making their own PR stuff and taking pics at Kalos locations/ taking pics with their team like a "mark " of achievement.
Photo club is literally just that, you will be able to commemorate moments in your adventure like when your pokemon evolves etc and take pics of that on top of going to a studio and customizing your photos
If people get their heads out of their asses, they may be able to see how many others could actually enjoy such a feature, and moreover, this feature is just a side thing you can ignore, just like collecting props for your musicals and whatnot, there will be more features according to Iwao
>>
>>33350769

You just want to look under them to be a pervert and touch yourself, be honest.
>>
>>33350973
he misses being able to look under gardevoir's dress, that's all
>>
He said they put a huge amount of effort into a photo taking mechanic.
If that's the big thing and there aren't many others then I'll be disapointed.
I wont use it but i guess it's nice to have, just wish they'd put that effort into better overworld mechanics like soaring in oras or bringing back diving.
>>
>>33350985
I don't think this is the big feature for the game. I think they decided to show that to game informer because it was a smaller feature
>>
>>33350985
Thats what worries me. I dont mind stuff like pr videos, pokefinder or photo club but when you hear how much effort they put in those (and how majority of players rarely use these) and you realize they dont put that effort into something that add more gameplay then it gets bad.
>>
>>33350985
He actually also said (in the very picrelated of OP) that they also put a lot of effort into USUM and that there are other features he can't talk about yet
>>
>>33350888
Who knows? you may get a ribbon after achieving some goal at the photo club, not everything has to be about competitive mechanics.
>>
>>33351000
well, nevermind, not pic related, but in the video, Iwao does say that they were able to expand on every aspect of SM with USUM and that they were able to do a lot of things with the games or something
>>
>>33351044
Said USUM are ultra version of SM
>>
>>33351003
If anything you'll get a stamp in your trainer booklet
>>
Is this dude a battle director in previous games? If so, I trust him to make a game on the level of Morimoto's Emerald or HGSS, or better.

But desu, if he gives us a new BF or PWT I would be completely satisfied l with his work.
>>
>>33351240
He is, since BW2
>>33351152
that, and he also said they were able to expand and go deeper in all aspects of SM
>>
>>33350729
>ugly chink
>piece of love

wat?
>>
>>33351434
>retard cant decifer shit for love
get out
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.