[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ash clone >just like him he's traveling around the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Ritchie.png (348KB, 793x594px) Image search: [Google]
Ritchie.png
348KB, 793x594px
>ash clone
>just like him he's traveling around the pokeworld
>they never meet again
>>
Good. What a shitty character.
>>
>>33346808
just like cassidy and biff
>>
>Pokémon fans
>still trying to find consistency, logic or plot development on the marketing trap that is the anime
>>
>>33346848
>biff
Did you mean Bill?
>>
>>33346866
I think he means Bane? He's a pretty big guy.
>>
>>33346851
it was always marketing crap but at least it tried to have its own world and characters, they even made a whole spin off about the side characters around the time johto ended, it used to have consistency but around the time after Sinnoh ended it stopped to have it and became the soulless anime that is known today.
>>
File: lucky too.jpg (325KB, 840x846px) Image search: [Google]
lucky too.jpg
325KB, 840x846px
>>33346808
It's okay, he's doing good
>>
>>33346808

it always bothered me he used a lot of the same mons Ash had.

He even had a Pupitar....Ash kinda had a Larvitar for a bit.
>>
File: Seleção_002.png (80KB, 662x316px) Image search: [Google]
Seleção_002.png
80KB, 662x316px
>>33346848
>>33346866
>>33346899
>>
>>33346927
also for some reason gold, crystal and silver are confirmed to exist in ash's world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkgXQ059OK0
>>
>>33346848
Dude I love Bitch
>>
>>33347854
All the main game characters have versions of
themselves in the anime except Hilbert, Hilda, Rosa, Nate, Hugh, Calem, and Sun. Hau and Moon may or may not exist, we've yet to see if they show up.
>>
>>33347902
Hau puzzles me. His character and demeanor would have been perfect to play off ash. He should have been one of his classmates at Pokemon school.
>>
>>33347932
My guess the writers found Hau too similar to Ash since the both happy-go lucky demeanors, similar outlooks on battles, and the fact that Hau's signature mon outside his starter is his Alolan Raichu
>>
>>33346808
Retcon out of existence.
>>
The world is a big place, anon
>>
>>33348794
No. retcon out of existence.
>>
>>33348328
but wouldnt that have just been a good reason to show alolan raichu and have it play off pikachu?
>>
>>33347014
fucking edited screencaps, it's Berthold
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.