[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /vp/. I hope you have had or are having a nice day or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Squirtle Thumbs-Up.png (242KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
Squirtle Thumbs-Up.png
242KB, 500x353px
Hello, /vp/. I hope you have had or are having a nice day or evening. Remember that your favorite pokemon are awesome, your hard work will pay off, and people out there love you.

Would you do me a favor? Would you post the pokemon most similar to your pet in terms of personality? That way, we can potentially have much more than just a lot of cat and dog pokemon. So if your pet is good at tricks and loves playing in water, post Poppilo. If your pet is huge and lazy, feel free to put up a picture of a Slaking. If it's easily frightened or runs off at the first sign of trouble, perhaps it would be amusing to equate it to an Archeops! I would also like to hear about how you have been doing, if it is alright to ask.

There is no bait. There will never be any bait. I genuinely hope you're doing well.
>>
Thanks for brightening up my day, OP! Sweet post! <3

Sadly I do not have any pets at the moment. I used to have guinea pigs, but after our last two cuties passed away, we never got new ones. It's just always so heartbreaking when they go...

Of the last two, our girl would have been a Nidoqueen - always ready to defend her buddy and strong. Our little male was super cute, too, curious and a little scaredycat, so maybe a Whismur? :)
>>
>>33344477
Sadly, I don't own any of my own pets. But I love you too, OP. Thanks for the wholesome post.
>>
>>33344477
Well I have a giant rowlet plush but that won't count I guess.
Anyways have a nice day
>>
Is there a pokemon that flees anytime it heard a noise or see anything move? Because that's my cat.
>>
>>33345253
Any roaming Pokemon, I guess.
>>
File: Sceptile Victory.jpg (49KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Sceptile Victory.jpg
49KB, 736x736px
>>33344605
Hi! Thank you too! I'm glad you had such a cute Nidoqueen equivalent and it was ready to help the other out. Honestly - I vastly feel better after hearing on those kinds of tales. If animals can be that way to others, we certainly can.

>>33344651
Thank YOU for replying! I always like seeing people smile.

>>33344963
A nice day to you, anon. And if that plush makes you feel better, that counts as much as a pet will do. Would you actually adopt a bird if you like Rowlet?

>>33345253
>>33345262
This leads to the interesting idea of owning a legendary beast that's a total scaredy-puss....
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.