[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If silvally's ability got fixed to work like Arceus'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1482579291791.jpg (718KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1482579291791.jpg
718KB, 1000x1414px
If silvally's ability got fixed to work like Arceus' with Z--crystals and got a signature Z-move that increased its atk spark and speed stats by +1 and got Swperpower and Knock off by move tutors...would that fix it?
>>
>>33344431
Spatk* Superpower*
>>
>>33344431
Tl;dr
>>
File: is that your final dandy.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
is that your final dandy.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>33344499
>literally one sentence
>too long
/vp/ everyone
>>
>>33344431
>would that fix it?
I don't know anon, what tier do you want it in? if the z-move you've described is normal-type (also meaning that, the way you want RKS system to work, silvally would be stuck as a normal type if it wanted to use its z-move) and it is like z-conversion in that it deals no damage, you basically got yourself a bulkier porygon-Z without recover. Perfectly good for UU I'd say, but not for OU, where volcarona forces base 101 scarfers, all still faster than sylvally at +1, and there are plenty of steel types that can all-out pummel it out of existence. Also keldeo. And landorus making its boost a waste if it was a physical silvally. And ferrothorn that I'm pretty sure can roughly take a superpower even at +1, leechprotect stall it, and eventually kill it with rockybarbs damage.

If it got recover, extreme speed and the boosting move you propose wasn't a z-move but rather a regular signature move (or a z-multiattack that worked with any z-crystal) things would be different.
>>
I told you this before. Make the damn RKS System a god damn Key Item. So, you can change the Silvally type with that AND give an item to hold. And give it Adaptability as ability.
>>
>>33344431
Sylvally should works with Plates and Z-Crystals.
Memories get retconned out of existence

Give it recover and some other types of support (Stealth Rocks, Defog, whatever, is a quimera)

There, I fixed it
>>
File: this is all its good for.webm (2MB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
this is all its good for.webm
2MB, 660x720px
forever and never
>>
>>33347728
>exploding your Silvally
>>
>>33344883
Or make Memories function like plates. Z crystals give it typing, but not the stab boost. 100 everywhere instead of 95. More moves in general (essentially Recover and Espeed)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.