[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon will not flop.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Triggered.jpg (72KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.jpg
72KB, 320x371px
Friendly reminder that Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon will not flop.
Friendly reminder that they WILL sell less than both X&Y and S&M, as ALL 'third' versions of the games do.
Friendly reminder that this is completely normal and how it's always been.
Friendly reminder that /vp/ will be mad anyway and try to downplay the sales by pretending they're bad
Friendly reminder that USUM is going to be great.

Imagine being so pathetic that you still spend all of your days on a Pokemon board despite not liking pokemon for multiple generations. That's a good what? 4+ years at minimum.
The underage masses on here are pretty pathetic tbqhwy.
>>
does anyone know the pluse of what japanese fans think about USUM because the only place that matters about flopping is there
>>
>doing damage control three months in advance
>>
>>33342466
I agree with the first four points, but the fifth point is still yet to be seen. Though I hope it will be great as well, Anon!
>>
>>33342466
Is it even possible for a Pokemon game to flop within the next ~10 years? Pokemon is basically a household name at this point.
>>
>>33342466
>USUM is going to be great.
Can i borrow your time machine?
>>
>>33342662
>Is it even possible for a Pokemon game to flop within the next ~10 years?
No chance what so ever.
It would take a steady decline in sales over 10+ years before a Pokemon game even came close to being considered a flop.
XY and SM have sold the most numbers we've had yet.
>>
>>33342552
then you should know it won't flop
>>
>>33342709
sun and moon sold less than X and y there though. alot of them moved onto switch
>>
>>33342680
If they sales ever get lower in 20 years or something they can just make a pokego 2
>>
>>33342466
Black and White and B2W2 are the worse selling games, even worse than XY and SM.
>>
>>33342774
Objectively wrong. Black/White sold better than any third version and better than any remake.
Black 2/White 2 was the second best selling "third version," being beaten by only Pokemon Yellow.
>>
>>33342891
What the fuck are you talking about you gen 5 autist?

Pokémon Red/Green/Blue - 31.38M
Pokémon Gold & Silver - 23.1M
Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire - 16.2M
Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - 17.67M
Pokémon Black and White - 15.60M
Pokémon X and Y - 16.15M
Pokémon Sun and Moon - 15.67M

Black and White sold the worst. Period.
>>
File: Wait and see.gif (340KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Wait and see.gif
340KB, 256x192px
>>33342466
You're trying too hard, Mr. GFIDF drone. But I agree on you being triggered over others saying anything negative about your new favorite games.
>>
>>33343160
If you're this asshurt now, I can't wait to see how asshurt you're going to be when USUM has stellar sales in line with other third games.
>>
I firmly believe that the mystery is intended to reveal something amazing.

Though I did theorize pokemon would enter our world through the portal; if that is not the case, it will be something awe-inspiring.

These games will change our very existence, please do not worry. Be positive :)

- Margie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.