[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Neat concept for a pokemon >cute and endearing >OU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3014.png (643KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3014.png
643KB, 1000x1000px
>Neat concept for a pokemon
>cute and endearing
>OU af
>ghost/fairy type
What's not to like?
>>
i want to see what's inside
>>
>>33341793
Doesn't evolve.
>>
File: Gumdrop-371367-Mimikyu (1).png (2MB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Gumdrop-371367-Mimikyu (1).png
2MB, 2250x2250px
>>33341793
There is not enough Giant Mimikyu Art bullying Pikachu
>>
>>33341793
>Neat concept for a pokemon
If by neat you mean rehashed concept aimed at underage pikachu fanboys, then yes.
>cute and endearing
Subjective
>OU af
B rank, yeah... there are things like Mantine and Kingdra which are ranked higher.
>ghost/fairy type
The fairy type was just tacked on it for no fucking reason whatsoever. It is poorly defined type slapped on it for no reason. What is Fairy like about it? Huh?

No it's shit, just like the entire of the gen 7 dex.
>>
File: mimikyu spider.png (158KB, 540x378px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu spider.png
158KB, 540x378px
>>33341799
>he hasnt seen the leak

It even makes spider noises in the anime all the time.
>>
>>33341827
this is a fake leak made by attention whore you fucking dumbass
>>
>>33341793
The cringy idea and lame design
>>
>>33341793
i dont dislike it, but i wish it wasn't forever doomed to be related to a pikashit
>>
>>33341793
I like anime Mimikyu a lot. Those noises it makes when it randomly hushes around and the way its cry is literally just disgustingly eary noises works so well when you consider that what ever is under there is so horrifying that it kills you. Still don't like how psychopathic the anime one is, as it goes against its own lore. However I could still imagine it saying its terrifying thoughts out loud regardless.
>>
>>33341793
> Cute and endearing

In the Anime Meowth sometimes refuses to translate what Jesse's Mimikyu says because it's too fucked up.
>>
>>33341935
doesnt go against its lore, in the mimikyu episode, they emphasized how it wanted to be loved like pikashit is loved. Its lore never said it even likes pikashit itself, it's just imitating the rat to be loved cuz others love it
>>
>>33341818
>The fairy type was just tacked on it for no fucking reason whatsoever. It is poorly defined type slapped on it for no reason. What is Fairy like about it? Huh?
It's a changeling, you retard.
>>
>pikashit
Somebody's mad that their favorite literal who is overshadowed by the mascot of the fucking series.

Pikachu did nothing wrong.
>>
>>33341988
you don't have to be mad to dislike pikashit
It's objectively shit no matter how you wanna spin it and no amount of ashnime bs is gonna make it not shit
>>
>>33341793
>We want the pikachu audience: The pokemon
>>
File: 025Pikachu_OS_anime.png (67KB, 1978x1658px) Image search: [Google]
025Pikachu_OS_anime.png
67KB, 1978x1658px
>>33341988
pikachu did wrong by losing weight
was qtier when it was chubby
>>
>>33342022
Any kind of rodent that gets mascot status is worthy of respect and praise. Rats are bro-tier pets and having a Pikachu is probably like having a giant rat that can fuck up other people's shit for you, I'm not seeing anything bad with that thing other than overexposure.

Generations Pikachu was the cutest though. Look at that cheeky little shit getting into scuffles with other Pokemon.
>>
>>33342074
>supporting obesity
Disgusting.
>>
>>33342097
overexposure makes people hate the object of the overexposure not because they hate IT, but they hate the overexposure it's associated with and project it onto the thing itself
>>
>>33342056
>This is the "we want the pikachu audience: the pokemon" pokemon
>Not plusle, minun, pachirisu, emolga, dedenne or togedemaru
Please tell me more about how you reached that conclusion, anon.
>>
File: IMG_3016.png (103KB, 648x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3016.png
103KB, 648x328px
>>33341913
It'd be cool if it got some different forms, like another costume based on a popular Pokémon. I could easily see it wearing a worn down charmander custome or something.
>>
>>33342414
too bad it's never gonna happen
>>
>>33342022
>my subjective opinion is objective
>unironically saying ashnime
Madder than Toucannon.
>>
>>33341818
Nice bait
>>
(you)
>>
>>33342493
No anon, im very serious. But then again, if i just happen to say i hate gen 7 unironically the others will just get triggered and bash on me with "you have shit taste" and other bullshit. it's just a waste of time.
>>
>>33342616
your taste is shit tho
>>
>>33341793
it's popular so it SUCKS
i can only enjoy it if no one else does
>>
No good reason to have Fairy and the Pikachu thing is a turn off, if I want Pikachu I use Pikachu, I want Mimikyu to stand on his own be it under his very own disguise or with no disguise at all
>>
>>33344739

>No good reason to have literally the best type.

Okay.
>>
>>33341988
>Pikachu did nothing wrong.
Electric Soldier Porygon
>>
>>33341978
A changeling is a shapeshifter. There is no evidence of Mimikyu doing that. You're the fucking retard here.

The real reason for Mimikyu being a fairy type is GF just wanting it to be good competitively. Ever wondered why so many Mold Breaker mons are weak to fairy. And how Pyroar is the only mon that resists both of Mimikyu's STABs? It's obvious that GF is shilling Mimikyu to the max. I won't be surprise if this little fucker got it's own OP Z move.
>>
>>33341793
This
>>
>>33344739
Pikachu is in the fairy egg group so, Mimikyu mimics that and does one better by being a fairy. So is Dedenne while being a fairy type
It's a dead, vengeful Dedenne
>>
>>33341793
I hope the next generation will give us a better designed shillmon so that Mimikyu will die off from popularity like Zoroark.
>>
>>33346278
That was self-defense, and who would've known missiles explode into bright, rapidly flashing colors? Those seizure kids and the porygon line are victims of a terrible accident.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.