[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Game Freak tries their best at making these games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4626.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4626.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Do you think Game Freak tries their best at making these games and maybe the reason the newer games are so underwhelming is because they're really not that great at game development?
>>
They have good ideas but from coding and optimizing games going back to red and green days. The games were buggy af

Pokemon is there game. If Pokemon fails and dies in relevancy it should happen in there hands. It's their game.

Nobody will ever change that. Keep the series relevant for last 21 years. Not many people can do that
>>
>>33340075
They're perfect at game development.
>>
they only have like one hundred something staff (gamefreak) and they have to compete with phone games and getting kid's attention away from phone games which is one reason why everything is easier
>>
>>33340075
They need more employees. Design and art-wise they're good (or at least they were until very recently)
>>
I think they try their best and aren't necessarily bad at making games, but of late they have mixed ideas for what's best with the games and sadly some of the core most elements that make specific entries in the series good get hit by the worst of them.
>>
>>33340245
This, sadly. They're trying their best, but in terms of ideas they've lost their way a bit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.