[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, remember me? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIn 8_Q27WFY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Zinnia.png (572KB, 796x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Zinnia.png
572KB, 796x1280px
Hey guys, remember me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIn8_Q27WFY
>>
how could I forget those monstrous tits.
>>
Can someone explain why everybody jizzes over her battle theme when her normal music is far better?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Zinnia's z move
>>
Yes, I remember an abrasive but okay character who only goes from completely retarded to decent when you factor in staff interviews, as the game does nothing to convey the background that makes her actions understandable. Even then, she feels shoehorned in with the original story like an OC in a fanfic retelling, with her part of the story meshing like oil does to water with the original story's themes, and attempting to tie the two together only makes her look like an idiot and the main story lose some of its weight.

It would've been better to make her story its own separate plotline, like how Eusine's quest for Suicune is separate from your encounters with Team Rocket in Crystal and HGSS, or to at least try to better incorporate Hoenn's themes of coexistence in the DE story. And to somehow convey how she's horrifically unprepared for her duty. Maybe put a new "hidden" Draconid town inside Meteor Falls as part of the Delta Episode, show the environment she grew up in and explain how the position was forced on her prematurely after the prior Lorekeeper suddenly passed away through NPC dialogue.

>>33340036
Yeah, it never caught me. It's not the worst thing though, it's neither as sacrilegious as Magma/Aqua Boss REMOVING THE FUCKING CLAPPING or as utterly hit and miss as Wally having the memorable pluses of genuinely being surprising for the character and being the one battle theme that continues uninterrupted from the scene prior, and cruel minus of being a thirty second loop that's all edging, no climax.
>>
>>33340036
Because her battle theme is one of the best in the series and her normal music is inferior and you just have bad taste?

That would be my guess.
>>
>>33338664
Fucking underappreciated part of the series IMO.

>THIS IS IT!
>Music starts playing
>May's fervant wish reach Rayquaza
>Rayquaza Mega Evolves
>Blow the doors off of Zinnia's dragon type team with the strongest Pokemon in the world
>Go into space and shatter the incoming Meteroid
>Fucking Deoxys comes out
>Music plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8LZruXvong&t

It's just the perfect way to top off these games when you think about it. You conquer the land, sea, sky, and now space itself to save the planet TWICE. It's just so fucking empowering, and I love that in vidya. There are those that like it when their protagonists are vulnerable nerds, but I say fuck that shit. Being a loser is what the real world is for.
>>
>>33342124
Personally, I like the main story's climax more. There's a real sense of danger and immense powers at work with Kyogre and Groudon, and you overcome it anyways through your own powers, nothing handed to you to easy mode it. Seeing people across Hoenn watch the weather clear and the residual primal energy rain down and empower the land, there all just felt like there was more impact to it.
>>
Great music, but she's not terribly likeable as a character.
>>
I try not too everyday
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.