[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>USM is a third version >they become the definitive Alola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1460596826056.jpg (141KB, 794x750px) Image search: [Google]
1460596826056.jpg
141KB, 794x750px
>USM is a third version
>they become the definitive Alola events
>your adventures in SM with Lillie become non canon
>>
File: 8KRDXv3[1].jpg (131KB, 1039x1357px) Image search: [Google]
8KRDXv3[1].jpg
131KB, 1039x1357px
>>33338245

>thinking Lillie won't be in USUM

come on now anon

She's got tons of merchandise, and she's also the main girl of the anime
>>
>>33338245
Don't games that get remade usually ignore the third version like ORAS?
>>
>>33338295

HGSS kept the stuff from Crystal like Eusine, Suicune being a regular legendary encounter instead of a roaming Pokemon, and replaced Crystal's Battle Tower with the Battle Frontier

And ORAS did give Rayquaza a story role in the Delta Episode
>>
>>33338325
But nobody cares about Pokemon Yellow outside of animefags. It's like it doesn't exist anymore. I really wish third version became the dominant canon but history shows the opposite is true.
>>
>Lillie isn't in the region for the game
>she doesn't come back except for the postgame story which she ruins

>>33338344
Yellow is the fourth version. Blue didn't change much.
>>
>>33338295
Yeah, but you're looking at a very long time before that happens, and even then t may bring in third version stuff.
>>
In the Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon universe, Lillie is a graduate of the Trainers' School

She graduated at the same time as a certain boy from Pallet Town that you all know very well, and left on a journey with him
>>
>>33338344
>Pokemon Yellow
>Not canon

Nigga, Red's canon team is only possible in one playthrough from it.
>>
>>33338726

Some will argue that Red only has all three starters to prevent making one starter "canon" overall the other, but I'd always preferred the idea that Yellow is the canon version due to Pikachu being Red's ace
>>
>>33338344

Anabel says hello.
>>
>>33338726
>>33338744
I'd say that no teams are canon
>>
>>33338344
Isn't Platinum actually considered the canon Gen 4 game by Black and White? I swear Cynthia mentions the pc battled Giratina, rather than Dialga or Palkia.
>>
>>33338812
Yep. Even in Origins, they use the Platinum storyline.
>>
>>33338812
The scenario writer for the series was told by the head of the DP localization that the plot was shit so he's super ashamed by it, that's why they always stress Platinum.
>>
>>33338834

DP made no sense anyway.

>Cyrus only takes control of time or space to make a new universe when both would be needed
>Encourages the player to free the lake trio when they can stop a single dragon and has no counter measure against them.
>No celestial being seems to give a shit about some retard destroying reality.

I look forward to Sinnoh remakes ignoring Platinum and going back to full retard for the sake of selling two versions.
>>
>>33338834

Source
>>
good, lillie was the worst part of those games
>>
>>33338784
You don't know why she says hello though, do you?

It's because the OP is a retard who doesn't realize they're all canon unto themselves as told to use by the Delta Episode meaning it's how Game Freak themselves explain it so that's how it is.

You have the Pokémon timeline tree... On this tree are branches that denote whether or not the Kalos war and thus Megas exist or not.

Then on each of those branches you have version twigs. One for each individual game, some growing next to each other because they occur at the same time, some growing further out along the branch as they're slightly farther along in the overall timeline than the others.

All of them covered in leaves that denote each individual save file.

Even if Lillie doesn't appear in US/UM or ever again like Kris, her story in S/M remains canon for all time because Sun is it's own canon taking place at the same time Moon takes place as it's own canon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.