[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted this already in another thread but since this could be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: KartanaUltra.jpg (183KB, 1232x720px) Image search: [Google]
KartanaUltra.jpg
183KB, 1232x720px
Posted this already in another thread but since this could be HUGE im doing new one

I think this IS Kartana's Ultra Space

Why? Look at that little Orange dot in the middle. Its slightly glowing when you watch the trailer closely. Kartana is a very small mon. Its a grass mon and the area is grassy and the leaves also look like Kartana

Why are people there? Possibly brainwashed fallers? Remember what happened to Lusamine and Guzma? For some short time they lived in that world (probably few days). These people could be Kartana's guardians

The route layout looks very similar to Nihilego Ultra Space, like a corridor with a wider area at the end

Thoughts?
>>
>>33335707
Why would it's ultra space look like earth? Interesting idea though.
>>
>>33335707
Hmm. Actually an interesting idea. I don't think it's likely to be correct, but I also don't think it's totally crazy.
>>
hmmmm
Totem ultra beasts?
>>
>>33335707
Holy fuck you might be onto something
>>
>>33335707
i don't know, an Ultra Space for every UB? i'm not sure but maybe when they appear in Alola they do it in special places like the one in the picture
>>
>>33335707
why would a random rice field worker just be chilling in ultra space?
>>
>>33335808
As long as they're all short corridors its pretty easy

>>33335797
I think more like legendaries in their areas

Obviously GF would choose the tiny Kartana for the trailer because you cant spot it so easily

screenacp this
>>
People could just natively live in some Ultra Spaces. Why else would Nihilego develop its parasitic abilities?

As said in the other thread, I could see them adding an Ultra Space for each of the five UB codes, hopefully each adding up to maybe an Akala or Ula'ula worth of map. Expand Nihilego's from being just a corridor. Have an asspull with Ultra Wormholes opening up all over the world during the main Necrozma story climax and sucking up a bunch of Pokemon into Ultra Spaces to give some wild encounter variety there and to cleanly add more wild Pokemon than SM had. Ooh, then they could do Regional Forms for other regions than Alola.
>>
>>33335808
>an Ultra Space for every UB?
This was implied to be canon during one of the gameinformer interviews.
>>
>>33335815
>why would a random rice field worker just be chilling in ultra space?

See
>"Why are people there? Possibly brainwashed fallers? Remember what happened to Lusamine and Guzma? For some short time they lived in that world (probably few days). These people could be Kartana's guardians"
>>
>>33335797
as i remember all UB had the Totem aura boost, so nothing new
>>
I guess because of version excluisves each game will have 5 Ultra Space areas (lets face it, just corridors)

U-Sun
Nihilego
Buzzwole
Xurkitree
Kartana
Guzzlord

U-Moon
Nihilego
Pheromosa
Xurkitree
Celesteela
Guzzlord
>>
>>33336012
No

Its just a pic of Johtos forest

Dumbass
>>
>>33336021
Johto is Japanese influenced not Chinese idiot
>>
>>33335707
>ultraspace is china
>chinese rice farmers
>>
>>33336048
"fallers dont exist"
>>
>>33336034
(you)
>>
>>33335721
Maybe an imitation of earth since ultra beats have been to earth before
>>
>>33336098
UB arent gonna do shit

Its just a snapshot of johto celibi
>>
File: look.png (192KB, 374x406px) Image search: [Google]
look.png
192KB, 374x406px
>>33336110
>>33336021
>He actually thinks johto is going to be in US/UM
>>
>>33335815
That's Filthy Frank. He travels between realms with the power of chromosomes.
>>
It looks like the yellow TM pokéball.
>>
>>33336273
Yes which is why it is beyond the margin of space you can walk in all the 3DS games have, unless it is actually floating in midair.
>>
>>33335797
Like they should've been from the begining, bosses
>>
>Buzzwole ultraspace will be a beach gym full of swimmers and karate masters

Not too farfetched
>>
>>33335707
Yes!!! It is Vanir or the place of fertility. What am I talking about? On another place I posted a theory saying that Sun and Moon are also connected to Norse Mythology like X and Y. Ultra Wormholes look like the trees of Yggdrasil, plus the ultra beasts sort of fit...

Nihilegos Dimension is the death realm in Norse mythology because Poison and Ground are associated with death. Plus it looks very dead in Ultra Space

Buzzwhole and Pheremosa are "Fire and Ice Giants" although they aren't the types, they sort of fit

Guzzlord being Dark Type and Xurkitree being the glowing Pokemon means they represent Dark and Light elves,

Finally Celesteela is a Giant and since Kartana is a Grass Pokemon, and is the only UB left, it will belong to the Vanir

Also Necrozma will be Psychic/Dragon and will be based on Nidhogg

A message to the OP: Do you mind If I use what you said to add to my theory in a post I may make sometime in the future?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.