[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is downright pissing me off and boiling my blood like texas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1824.jpg (72KB, 750x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1824.jpg
72KB, 750x506px
This is downright pissing me off and boiling my blood like texas sweet tea, /vp/.

I just bought a copy of Moon from ebay, and every time I try to register the Game Sync ID, it says this shit. The cartridge is USA, I think. It says USA at the bottom. And I registered my account as USA.

What is wrong?
>>
just play on Showdown
>>
>>33334465
is your 3ds USA tho?
>>
If the Game was US and your Game Sync was US, too, it wouldn't give you that error. Also check the System locale.

Either the game, the system, or you can't read properly and missed something.

**Also there's a "Why can't I register?" over there, so I guess you need handholding even to click a link and TS yourself? LOL
>>
File: IMG_1825.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1825.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>33334505
I already read that, and doesn't tell me jack squat. My 3DS is US, my account is US, and the game cartridge says this at the bottom:
LNA-CTR-BNEE-USA
>>
>>33334562
Did I buy a bootleg copy?
Oh yeah, I think I have another Moon cartridge connected to the account, but don't know if I did.
>>
>>33334592
>another moon copy
That's the problem.
You can link only ONE moon and ONE sun to your account.
>>
>>33334810
I tried going to the page to delete it but can't find it.
>>
>>33334465
Because, it's from another region
>>
>>33334827
It says USA and I'm registered as USA. The 3DS is also USA
>>
Fuck everything! I give up! I tried EVERYTHING, yet nothing works! I even added a "child" to my account and tried registering the game to that account, and nothing. I think the fucking seller ripped me off. The game doesn't even show up when I try to change my favorite game under the friends list settings. Pretty clear this is a bootleg game. I guess never buy those complete dex games from ebay.
>>
>>33334475
People disconnecting every match? No thanks, at least in Battle spot, there's slightly more people with good sportsmanship.
>>
>>33335391
ah ah sure
>>
>>33335391
That's bullshit. Every other match in ranked batle spot had people who d/c when I tried to play.
>>
>>33335018
>complete dex games

You paid extra for a hacked save file you can make in 10 minutes? Please tell me you aren't serious;
>>
>>33336537
Well yeah... not like there's a common product to export a save file onto the cartridge. All I have is an Action Replay, but takes too long to create Pokémon with.
>>
>>33336661
You thoroughly deserve to get fleeced
>>
>>33336716
I'm just asking for help because I want to battle my cousin in Texas, but now I can't. He just got Sun today.
>>
>>33334562
Why would you buy more than one moon? If you were going to buy 2 you should have bought sun instead
>>
>>33335018
Well there's your fucking problem.
>>
File: 1479102731358.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1479102731358.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>33335018
>complete dex games from ebay
>>
>>33334465
Ok, so, let me ask this: does it have any unreleased pokemon in the pokedex?
Shinies of shiny-locked pokemon? Marshadow?
Things like that trigger your game as illegal and don't let you sync.
>>
>>33336800
Yeah because the fucker who sold me the game didn't listen to me when I asked NOT to make everything shiny. And he put all the Pokémon on it, but I didn't think that was a problem since Pokébank. But I didn't really want to move my mons from Bank to a copy, so I decided to let him just put everything in. And yeah, I have Marshadow, but it shouldn't be an issue since its coding is already in the game files.
>>
>>33336661
>not like there's a common product to export a save file onto the cartridge.
It's called a fucking SD card and a 3ds.
>>
>>33336955
Certain pokemon in the dex that can't be shiny actually do block gamesync, and this has been a thing since the Dream World.

I had to delete the pokedex entry for my shiny Zekrom before they let me link.
>>
>>33337176
It can't be that easy to do.
>>33337421
So can I delete those Pokémon and it'll work?
>>
>>33337465
You'd have to delete those pokemon, yes, but it may be their dex entries as well.
If yer still around to read this.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.