[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Still no conformation of new Alola forms Is it a possibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Immensely upset.jpg-large.jpg (61KB, 701x420px) Image search: [Google]
Immensely upset.jpg-large.jpg
61KB, 701x420px
>Still no conformation of new Alola forms

Is it a possibility that Gamefreak would be retarded enough to only add new Z moves and not new Alola forms?
>>
>>33334344
I doubt there will be no new alolan forms, we already got a new lycanrock form so i mean it shouldnt be THAT much of a stretch to say that made more alternate forms for other mons right?
>>
It's gonna be new z moves that's the gimmick for gen 7. Like oras got new megas
>>
>>33334344

Z-Moves are Gen 7's equivalent to Megas
>>
>>33334344
We already saw old alolan forms in trailers, which means the chance of new ones is even lower. Hope you enjoy orange Lycanroc and nothing else!
>>
>>33334344
No news doesn't necessarily mean good news or bad news, a lot of the time it means just that, that there's no news.

I still say it could go either way while leaning ever so slightly slightly towards the optimistic side. Maybe we'll get a nice surprise at the Worlds closing ceremony.

>>33334754
That's what I'd like to think, too. Adding brand new Pokémon, that would be a stretch, especially since they seem to be favoring smaller generations these days. More Alolan forms would be a perfect way to prolong the generation.
>>
>>33334789
I hope they stop with the gimmicky bullshit.
>>
>>33335112
Atleast megas were more unique than shitty moves
>>
>>33335112

As long as gimmicks keep making them money, they're gonna keep it up
>>
>>33335112
They can't stop with gimmicks.
There's no way to further expand on battles without allowing Pokemon to have up to Three Types without using moves, because they'd have to pull a complete genre shift to add more to battles.
>>
File: 1474156989062.jpg (41KB, 442x298px) Image search: [Google]
1474156989062.jpg
41KB, 442x298px
>>33334813
its depressing that anyone thinks anything other then this. do you REALLY fucking think gamefreak (after oras and sun and moon) would actually make anything new for a shitty sequel game?
>>
I except Johto Alolan forms to get revealed when they do their final marketing push for GS on VC.
>>
>>33334344
Yes, it's confirmed to not have new Alolan forms. This is why at the opening ceremony we got footage of Kommo-o's Z-Move rather than a new form like in past years.
>>
>>33335159
That's not confirmation at all. They're probably just waiting so they can push the GS VC even harder as the "best way to get these mons in their regular form!"
>>
>RBY released on VC
>Alola Forms are for Gen 1 Pokemon

>GSC released on VC
>
>>
File: Bullshit from (You).jpg (110KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit from (You).jpg
110KB, 1200x675px
>>33335195
>Being a patternfag despite almost all patterns being broken recently
>>
>33335195
>RBY released on VC
>Alola Forms are for Gen 1 Pokemon

>GSC released on VC
>Alolan Charizard Blastoise and Venusaur to such genwunner cock even harder
>>
>>33335261
>fucking up my post this much
i really gotta stop trying to post from my phone
>>
File: 1490999375055.png (15KB, 289x227px) Image search: [Google]
1490999375055.png
15KB, 289x227px
>>33335241
Really, nigga?
>>33337326
>>
>>33334344
Yes
>>
>>33335143
Like those new Megas in ORAS?
>>
>>33339142
Z moves are the gimmick in gen 7 dude
>>
>>33334344
They always stick with the worst gimmicks and ditch the best ones. Examples include leaving Mega Evolutions in and ditching following Pokemon.
>>
>>33334344
I'm genuinely worried that they won't add new Alolan forms, anon. Remember ORAS and the Battle Frontier debacle?

It would be a very stupid move because they are literally the only thing keeping me interested in buying USUM. I'm not buying a new game for Carrotroc and Photo Club and irrelevant Z-moves.
>>
>new forms
thats like implying theyd add new species to the same gen
>>
>>33337837
What?Am I not allowed to use the same image more than once?
>>
>>33340627

Following Pokemon was replaced with Pokemon-Amie/Refresh

And following Pokemon is an extremely overrated feature, it doesn't impact gameplay in any way
>>
>>33340627
>Examples include leaving Mega Evolutions in and ditching following Pokemon

Mega Evolutions are a battle mechanic and they count as new Pokemon/forms. Once a new battle mechanic or new Pokemon/form is introduced, it can never be removed.

Following Pokemon is just a cosmetic thing that doesn't affect the game in any way.
>>
>>33340778
>what are ORAS megas
>>
in 2020, gen 8 is released, introducing two new types resistant to bug
>>
This thread hurts to read. There's still 3 months left before the games release, there's still plenty of time to reveal new Alolan forms.

I bet you all were the same users saying that Game Freak were not going to reveal any new info at all prior to the Dusk Lycanroc reveal
>>
>>33341609
Item locked form changes that can't be traded on the GTS or put in bank. Anyone who thinks there'll be new Alolan forms is an idiot
>>
>>33341672
>2020
Correction, anon: 2019.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.