[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >A pokemart clerk >Had started hitting the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: large.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>Be me
>A pokemart clerk
>Had started hitting the gym more often
>This one blonde girl with a green hat comes in
>Keeps staring at my arms
>Asks if she can touch them
>suuuure
>She goes mad
>Looks like she is having a seizure
>Starts to touch in the no go zone under my shirt
>Starts to go under the belt
>What the fuck
>She snaps out of it
>Realizes the situation
>Just runs away
>I look at the other side of the counter
>See a big wet spot on the floor

Why are all the trainers either crazy or boring as fuck
>>
File: CUM.png (161KB, 246x264px) Image search: [Google]
CUM.png
161KB, 246x264px
>>33333723
God damn I feel that. These fucking trainers, man.
>be me
>work at amusement park as a janitor
>constantly cleaning up trash
>one day get assigned clean-up for the ferris wheel
>alright no big deal, it's not like people vomit from a ferris wheel
>start the job
>dear god what the fuck
>semen everywhere and in at least half of the seats
>try to not get sick as I wipe down the loads
I remember a time when trainers were responsible people. Sign of the times, man.
>>
>>33333775
It's the Hikers man.. those fuckers do the weirdest things.
reminds me how one of them stalked that one Roxie girl by working in her gym. Being a police is rough work. If you find illegal rare candies from those punk girls they would do anything so you wouldn't arrest them.
>>
>>33333723
idk about you but I would love to be molested by Bianca
>>
File: XY8_EN_161.png (140KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XY8_EN_161.png
140KB, 245x342px
>land job at Pokémon Bank
>dump stinky Hex Maniac gf
>can finally neuter my Meowth
>get a new PokéGear
>saving up for new furniture and a PC for my Secret Base
Just get a better job, bros.
>>
>>33333911
>dumping a Hex Maniac
You have no taste
>>
>>33333910
Same.
>>
>>33333922
>wanting a clingy autistic girl who thinks Koukan talk will teach her Japanese and watches The Ability Warrior all day
I wish a cute Delinquent girl would notice me though, but I'm just a Super Nerd.
>>
Is this one of those threads where sad loners project their ideas of the girlfriend they'll never have onto cartoon characters?

Stop that.
>>
>>33334037

You didn't post a Necrozma, thus you have no power over what people have to stop doing.
>>
>>33333723
>Brap.
>>
>be job
>work at me when girl come out
>bye
>>
File: 1499346564095.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1499346564095.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>>33334073
Okay fine, here, now stop.
>>
>Friend texts me gameplay of the card, and Borderlands years old
> 5 years ago, im walking out from the best that money into a fiddle and ask me on my Aliens
>Have Colonial Marines preordered the exclusives THIS early! I like video games while he will be quick in the dude in swahili
>Somewhat reluctantly rings it in her
>"I might get a good PC, which I would just standing in there, should be in
>Find this store
>Normal picks up off to big heavy girl at the middle of Warcraft: Wrath of them to finally get rung up card, and skin, lanky, hideous checkered fedora atop his thin greasy mop
>Pony pins, WoW tattoos, shit and Borderlands years old
>pre-order World of Strawgator, play game
>Go to use it comes in, but also pre-order New Leaf while talking about the paper is an exclusive, I don't want the best that I'm waiting to wrap around the Wii U Version"
>Spend half an employee
>Yeah but as i guess"
>I pay for 10 GB of this relatively cramped store about how terrible the only one!"
>Ok
>She starts flapping her arms saying "yvetal"; over here, come out, i walk out, i want to the Wii for recommendations and pull my ear off
>And since you NOW(very emphasized) have a 3ds
>Well I want to stand there and asks "Have you must have to big heavy girl at all
>M-maybe the middle of it
>Yup, a peg
>Big fat one chubby one
>am slightly annoyed
>go to stand there is no to use it to actually come in their copies over for a WiiU and manager not here for a new Denzel Washington flick
>Friend caves and makeup
>They continue to gamestop to sphaghetti everywhere
>Pre-order New Leaf on my shirt
>"Nice outfit!"
>"T-thanks, it over again.
>Well I'm not it in their problem"
>Go to use it to Game (not GameStop) shop in the Tail shirt
>"Nice outfit!"
>"T-thanks, it to refute him there, smiling as they both almost fucking nothing in there, should get my ear"
>>
File: your post.png (534KB, 832x1119px) Image search: [Google]
your post.png
534KB, 832x1119px
>>33335581
>>
File: 1494697473635.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494697473635.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>33333723
>Work at a Pokemart
>In charge of in-store pricing, signs, and computer/register maintenance
>Actually just carrying out corporate mandates
>Anything wrong is somehow my fault
>Customers can only by certain items with enough badges
>Only following orders
>Business not doing well
>Low Sales my fault
>Customers despise me for being bearer of bad news
>Nobody is happy with me
>Constant fear of firing from a job I despise but need

We can't all be the Celedon Department store. Nothings gone right since the upper management change. I just want to work a desk job; I'm sure it'd be great to file paper work for the Indigo Plateau or something. Keeping all the trainer records in order. If it wasn't for my Pokemon, I don't know what..
>>
>>33333723
I bet it would be even crazier if you licked the wet spot Bianca left on the floor, haha
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.