[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that USUM isn't directed by Ohmori, it can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170818-150700.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170818-150700.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Reminder that USUM isn't directed by Ohmori, it can't be that bad.
>>
>>33331431
It MIGHT actually be the most hopeful of the 3DS games. Might.
>>
>>33331431
the director is the guy who changed contests in ORAS
make of that what you will
>>
>>33331444
They are barely changed
>>
>>33331444
why do people cry so much about those contests? They're substantially the same thing as the RSE ones except you don't have the berry blender minigame now
>that's not iwao's fault
>contests were good
The guy is also responsible for the battle design systems since BW, and for the map of XY
>inb4 people call XY's map bad just because it didn't have a frontier
>>
>>33331431
Remember when Ohmori was /vp/'s god and everyone sucked his cock?

Man, these were the days!
>>
>>33331431
I'm not really worried about who's directing it, I'm worried that it's been this long since the announcement and they only just released a tiny amount of new information. It just screams "rush job".
>>
>>33331431
I wanted them to be directed by Ohmori. You know why? Because now there's a good chance Ohmori is directing the Switch games.
>>
>>33331769
Do you not know that Ohmori officially took over from Masuda? They even said Masuda stepped down as director
There was never a good chance, it was always a certainty that Ohmori will direct the switch games
>>
>>33331563
I miss berry blending and Poffin baking.
>>
>>33331584
it's coming on november, right? I honestly have a bad feeling about it too, it will be the first game in the series I'll wait to buy, might as well skip it and just inject what I missed during gen 8
>>
>>33331793
Oh. No, I didn't know that. I thought he was just preparing for when Masuda retires.
I really don't like Ohmori's design philosophy. Sometimes Masuda's games had problems but Alola is the worst region with the least content we've had since Kanto. I hope he learns from fan feedback but I don't even know what Japanese players want out of Pokémon.
>>
>>33331808
2ch hates SM as much as we do and for the same reasons.
>>
>>33331808
Well it's only his first game. He directed ORAS too, but most decisions went through Masuda as well (e.g. no frontier). Masuda has had bad games as well, such as XY, so it's never a 100% thing what will happen when a certain person directs a game. I think the real culprit to blame for the state of recent pokemon games is the current mindset of GameFreak that people/children nowadays are a retarded bunch of phone zombies so they have to make everything easy and fast for them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.