[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhh So before the recent JP trailer I was a bit skeptical about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 075.jpg (51KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
075.jpg
51KB, 600x427px
Uhh
So before the recent JP trailer I was a bit skeptical about USUM, but it honestly looks a lot better than SM, in the "should've just waited for the third version as usual" sort of way. It's like they patched up their unfinished game; what we should've for since the first few images of leaks and shit.
Maybe they're actually fixing SM.
>>
Well what is there to do but add random shit. USUM could just be the exact same game with Youngsters wearing top hats and it's still technically an improvement.
>>
If it was fixing SM then it would be released as an update to SM rather than a completely separate game. SM will still remain shitty games once USUM hits the shelves.
>>
>>33331355
>So before the recent JP trailer I was a bit skeptical about USUM

But the trailers have shown literally nothing?
Unless you REALLY REALLY like the photo booth thingie
>>
>>33331399
The trailers didn't even show off the photo booths. In fact, basically everything vp is shitposting over right now were things that weren't actually revealed in the new trailer.
>>
I'll honestly ask; how.

Because the trailers have given us absolutely nothing new, except maybe the photo booth feature, which is at least something you can claim to act a bit more different from SM and was added (assuming they didn't just hold this hostage to only make a appearance in USUM). Z-Moves isn't anything new, there's only more Z-Moves and we might only be talking about a new handful of them. The protagonists aren't even different character, they literally just said they simply have a new look, it's not even like BW2 where the BW protagonists were completely replaced (because BW2 is X years after the events of BW). This is a ALTERNATE version of the SM protagonists. The starters near you might just be a new way to spruce up the early ritual. The Rockruff following you might just be a ordinary Rockruff that spotted you and began wanting to play with you, not a entire new pokemon following gimmick.

Ryuki isn't anything new, he was already there in Sun and Moon as a foreshadow that would face you as a Champion. Kahili isn't anything new, she was already in the games as a E4 member, she's simply more given more purpose apparently in USUM (or a more ordinary role) compared to SM, where they simply "teased" us with literal missing content (like the golf club). The music isn't anything new, they're simply remixes with fucking guitar riffs. Even the new dog is essentially a blend of Midday Lycanroc and Midnight Lycanroc, looking more like your every day Midday Lycanroc, except with Midnight Lycanroc's made slapped in with a different color palette.

Literally how.

Seriously, I'd sooner try to wait and see if they actually bother showing us something that actually entices me to buy the same fucking game.

At least Kommo-o got a new Z-Move? Geez.
>>
>>33331615
Yeah they are ether doing a horrible job showing off these games or they were very stingy with the actually new content.
>>
>>33331399
>But the trailers have shown literally nothing?
Vermillion Gym copy paste, hinting at some sort of Kanto Gym facility or whatever
Rockruff following
New areas in Alola including the cool forest/cave thing
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.