[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/, tell me, does this not look like Lt. Surges Gym? Kanto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (819KB, 857x490px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
819KB, 857x490px
/vp/, tell me, does this not look like Lt. Surges Gym?

Kanto confirmed?
Gym leaders are back?
Just a shitty gym?
Not even a gym?

Tell me, what are your thoughts?
>>
File: Pokemon_RBY_Vermilion_Gym.png (3KB, 161x290px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_RBY_Vermilion_Gym.png
3KB, 161x290px
Bumping with this image for comparison.
>>
>>33330890
i have no idea what it means
ryuki and black belts being there just make it all the more bizarre
>>
Firstly this has been posted so many times yesterday

Secondly gym don't exist. The empty slots aren't gyms
>>
>>33330890
>Not even a gym
this, it's just a reference, thinking otherwise is retarded
>>
>>33330901
DON'T
>>
>>33330890
studies have shown that kanto overexposure makes 1 in 5 /vp/oreons want to kill themselves
>>
>>33330890
if its not a gym then what the fuck could it possibly be
>>
>>33330970
Hey was that a reference?
>>
"The name's Ryuki. I'm what you might call a star. I mean, with partners like my Pokémon, how could I not be a star? I came all the way across the sea here to Alola to spread my fame out here, too! The whole world will be mine soon!

Across the sea maybe it's from kanto. Also maybe he tries to take over would in USUM
>>
>>33331051
hes pretty clearly a character from the gen 8 region which will either be set in china, poland, or boston
>>
>>33331058
Nobody said anything about irrlevelnt Boston or poland. China makes sense
>>
>>33331064
nigger ryukis hair is clearly polish flag color
>>
>>33331068
You think Poland the country with red and white. Even canada.

Poland not relvent
>>
>>33331068
in reality, it's the indonesian flag
>>
>>33330890
Don't give a fuck, I'm just excited for whatever the fuck Ryuki's doing there
>>
>>33330890
Whatever this is, it doesn't look Dragon-related nor does it look like Ryuki is the leader.
Looks like he's introducing himself in preparation for being the Champion or final Trial Captain.

I think the building could be - or should be - one of the following:
-Malie Recycling Plant, with Muk as a Totem.
-Geothermal Power Plant, with Togedemaru as a Totem.
-A new building that mimics Kanto gyms (either the orange building in Malie City or perhaps a building in Hau'Oli City under management of Kukui)
>>
>>33330890
It's just a le ebin gen 1 easter egg, we've been getting those since XY
>>
>>33330890
looks like some kind of aether area to me due to the blue/white/gold colors and futurey aesthetic
>>
>>33330890
>>33330891
It even has the same windows and trash cans, probably a new battle facility
>>
>>33330985
What if it's some sort of Trick House that copies past gyms?
>>
>>33331482
>I think the building could be - or should be - one of the following:
>-Malie Recycling Plant, with Muk as a Totem.
>-Geothermal Power Plant, with Togedemaru as a Totem.
>-A new building that mimics Kanto gyms (either the orange building in Malie City or perhaps a building in Hau'Oli City under management of Kukui)

This

Remember the nugget bridge copy? Its most likely the same scenario. They recreated Vermillion gym for whatever reason
>>
I wouldn't mind the Alola gyms being recreations of the Kanto gyms because it means no Kanto remakes for some time
>>
>>33331725
>Alola gyms
But anon, there are no alola gyms
>>
>>33331176
How new
>>
>>33331176
MERDEKA
>>
>>33330890
He's obviously going to be a Photo Club bitch and that's his studio.
>>
>>33330890
It's probably just a trash can store. Ryuki got lost and ended up there. and the player was looking for a trash can to throw their starter in. and that's how they ended up meeting.
>>
>>33330890
Probably some shitty new battle facility where you meet him.
>>
>>33333252
Probably the closest to accurate.
>>
Your Gym

make your own gyms and share them online

sample gyms include layouts from past games
>>
>>33333277
If it's customize able even 50% as much as ORAS bases I'm fully on board.
>>
Probably not, though I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they shoehorned more Kanto into the game, even if only as a reference.
>>
Hoenn has the Trick House, maybe USUM too?
>>
Unfortunately it's in Italian but look at this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5O_FDKmVTQ
>>
>>33330890
speculation ≠ fact
>>
>>33330890
Probably inside the power plant, mainly a reference
>>
>>33334312
>June 20th
>relevant
impiccati
>>
File: 1477372788236.jpg (630KB, 1509x1828px) Image search: [Google]
1477372788236.jpg
630KB, 1509x1828px
>>33334359
You know what's sad about this? As right as this is, if by some shred of the universe granting speculative fags like OP what they want, they'll just be glib about it as though anyone with doubts were in denial rather than being skeptical. It's not about burden of proof to them, it's about privilege of feeling right.
>>
Does it really matter
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.