[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post ideas that make getting competitive ready Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7372.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7372.png
54KB, 300x300px
ITT: We post ideas that make getting competitive ready Pokémon easier.
>Pokémon Behavioral School
You leave a mon in for 24hrs to change its nature.
>>
>>33330200
Turn gyms into actual gyms where you can EV train your mon and use drinks to promote growth or increase stats
>>
>>33330200
>Golden ability capsule
Can now change hidden abilities, too.
Make it happen Gamefreak.
>>
>>33330212

Pelago actually covered that.
>>
>>33330200
The hidden power guy lets you change hidden power to whatever you want
>>
>>33330216
The problem is that this would allow for No Guard Fissure Machamp.
>>
>>33330200
The games now have a showdown esque teambuilder that is unlocked in post game where you can customize your pokemons EVs, IVs, moves, and hidden power type.
>>
A faster way to get to 100 and more bottlecaps I guess.
Everything else is already as easy as could be.
>>
>>33330220
just make it not work on mons with the gameboy icon. Boom.
>>
>>33330238

Make hyper training work at lower levels but make it so you have to leave it with Mr.Hyper for a length of time based on what level it is.
>>
>>33330229
They'll never allow us to straight up build pokemon without a fuckton of steps because they're aninmals, but I think you could make a good system with this.
>Have an in-game battle simulator with a teambuilder
>If you can supply a pokemon that you have a set for, the facility running the sim will provide a series of horde battles that gives your exact EV spread. They accept unevolved forms of the mon.
>They'll provide you with a baby daddy if you need egg moves or a certain ability. They only provide moves that you can't get through any other means in that gen.
>They also have easy sources of EXP you can use whenever you want.
>The prize for fully EV training a mon is a Bottle Cap. The level requirement is either lowered to 50 or gone entirely.
>>
The only things that aren't easy to get already are 0 IVs since chaining Dittos can guarantee 31 IVs but there's no way to guarantee 0 and the games doesn't even have a special message the differentiates 0 from close to 0 values and Hidden Power types so add something for those.
>>
>>33330218
Gen 8 or a fan game could do that.
>>
>>33330507

The I.V checker calls 0 I.V's shit. Doesn't do that for 1-3.
>>
>>33330527
Oh, cool, the pentagon thing doesn't really reflect that clearly so I wasn't sure, that means my Snorlax has 0 IVs in speed which is great.
>>
File: 1437823402334.jpg (60KB, 605x695px) Image search: [Google]
1437823402334.jpg
60KB, 605x695px
>Cellphone
>>
Egg moves can now be given to Pokemon by tutors with items as rare as bottle caps
>>
A new safari zone-like facility where you can catch and defeat pokemon for experience, focused on EV training. Every day the pokemon selection will change. Example: Mondays has only pokemon that give HP Evs, Tuesday Attack, etc.
>>
>>33330200
>Pokémon Behavioral School
>You leave a mon in for 24hrs to change its nature.

You f**** monster!
>>
Just ditch IV's already, or make Bottle Caps as common as Bottle Caps should be, instead of being some absurdly rare treasure

>>33330220
just make No Guard not affect OHKO moves. Not like they haven't modified abilities before.
>>
File: IMG_7241.gif (2MB, 175x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7241.gif
2MB, 175x185px
>>33330952
>Changing your Poké's nature from Timid to Naughty
Oooooh myyyyyyy
>>
>>33330301
I'd be okay with this. Maybe 1 hour per IV and every level away from 100 or something like that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.