[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People are extremely negative of USUM's existance despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1220.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>People are extremely negative of USUM's existance despite clearly seeing new content and more shit to do
>>
vp is contrarian

Give it 2 years
>>
File: 1293566592741.jpg (5KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1293566592741.jpg
5KB, 200x150px
>a dress up game for little girls
>more shit to do
>>
>>33329978
Complaining about a childrens featurw in a childrens game
>>
>clearly seeing new content and more shit to do

Where?
>>
>>33329967
> ONE NEW FORM
> ONE NEW Z MOVE
> PHOTO SHIT NO-ONE WANTS

OOH IM SO HYPE. OH JESUS OH GOD THIS WILL BE THE BEST POKEMON GAME EVER SWEET JESUS. kill yourself gamefreak schill
>>
IT BROKE NEW GROUND
>>
>>33329967
I was just thinking this exactly. /vp/ automatically hates anything new, no matter how good it is. It gets annoying at times.

>>33330004
Can you go back to /v/ now? You've had your fun and we don't want you here, so byebye
>>
>>33329967
>Go to the trailers they posted today
>Check likes and dislikes
>Realize it's only a few retards here hating on those great games.
>>
>>33330028
Nigga. There's nothing new here.
It's Sun and Moon Part 2. It's okay if you liked SM, but it's objectively a garbage game.

This is just a distraction while the next game comes out (which will probably be a watered down turd as well)
>>
>>33330028
Fuck you cocksucker. Worthless scum like you is why Pokemon is dying. Retard.
>>
It's because SM was so barebones and lackluster compared to previous games that everyone's expecting something great from USUM to redeem the 7th gen
>>
>>33330044
>Objectively
Wrong.
>>
>>33330044
I mean they revealed
>new trainer designs
>a new Z-move
>new story elements
>new, more detailed areas
>new gyms
>new features like following Pokemon (even if it is just in select areas) and the Alola photo studio or whatever its called

Those sound like new things to me

>>33330052
I said go.
>>
>>33330080
Nah shitface. You're stuck here with me. I have been shitting on SM since those trash games launched and I shall shit kn these trash games too. Get used to it numbnuts. Not everyone likes trash games. Fuck.you.
>>
>>33330108
Sun/Moon were good. Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon haven't even released yet. Unfortunately, we can not fix your shit taste.
>>
File: 1475862955587.jpg (51KB, 361x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475862955587.jpg
51KB, 361x400px
The problem is that they haven't really shown anything to increase the game's longevity. The photo booth seems like it will be shallow, and will probably be something you use a few times before getting bored, like those videos in XY.

I'm hopeful for USUM, but I want something that will keep me playing months after the game is out. Stickers won't keep me playing for that long, and neither will the plot, or Z-Moves.
>>
>>33330004
Your parent's didn't want you and still they dealt with you.
>>
What's with all these shills all of a sudden? It doesn't look especially bad, but its incredibly mediocre. I'm sorry, but I'm not hyped.
>>
See.

I'm actually looking forward to this game. But compared to the last follow-up games, BW2? It still seems like less of a deal so far.

We started off in a brand new town on the other side of the map, where there used to be nothing. Completely new settlements and landmarks have been developed, in addition older areas which have seen renovation. All on top of the sort of content that we had come to expect from 3rd editions like Emerald and Platinum, and a continuation of the storyline, seeing what became of everyone after the first fight with Team Plasma. It gave us so much more than just new stuff to play with.

It's gonna take some more convincing for me, is all.
>>
>>33330128
I'm startin to think schills only play Pokemon they don't know what a good game is anymore
>>
Say what you want but /vp/ never reacted THIS negative to a new main game before.

Its not even a /vp/ thing, people all over the internet are being really sceptical this time around and there is barely any hype.

I dont know what exactly is causing this but you cant deny how weird this whole thing feels.
The initial announcement wasnt even something big like usual, they just shoehorned it in at the end of the Pokken port announcement, like its no big deal even to Gamefreak.
>>
>new forest area
>new Pikachu area
>new event with Kahili
>new event with Ryuki in a new building
>the start of the game and Poni Island stuff have obviously been remixed
>there's some small changes to the map

We might not know exactly what any of this entails or how much "content" it is, but it still suggests there's some changes and new shit to do. But I guess you'd rather flip your shit over a photo feature and new form and how that's literally the only changes to the game.
>>
File: 1498413626205.png (197KB, 297x435px) Image search: [Google]
1498413626205.png
197KB, 297x435px
>>33329967

Like what?
>>
>>33330231
People want the switch game, but it's not happening until 2019, Nintendo only developed the switch the past 2 years when game freak was working on sun/moon. Also the Switch is being marketed to teens/adults at the moment, most kids won't have a switch unless they got parents/older siblings into Nintendo.
>>
Sun and Moon are shit and two new forms and little girl dress up won't save them. But it might appease some autistic tasteless game freak cock suckers.
>>
BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT FIXING THE SHIT THAT MAKES POKEMON BATTLES JUST PLAIN NOT FUN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>MISSING AN ATTACK MAKES YOU LOSE A TURN

>DOUBLES ARE ONLY PROMOTED VIA OFFICIAL TOURNAMENTS

>FUCKING STUPID ASS ABILITIES LIKE ILLUMINATE AREN'T REVAMPED TO GIVE SOMETHING REMOTELY USEFUL LIKE AN ACCURACY BOOST

>IV/EV/NATURES AREN'T EASY TO CUSTOMIZE SO ENJOY SPENDING HOURS TO TRY OUT 1 POKEMON INSTEAD OF JUST INJECTING OR GOING ON SHOWDOWN

>THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF SHITMONS THAT WOULD BE USABLE IN SINGLES/DOUBLES IF THEY JUST GOT BETTER MOVEPOOLS AND/OR USEFUL ABILITIES.

BUT THANK GOD WE HAVE A LYCANROC FORM THAT REDEEMS THE TRASH WE GOT HANDED IN USM V.1
>>
>>33330004
Are you ever going to learn that shill isn't spelled with a C? You've been at this for days.
>>
>>33330405
Don't expect intelligence from /v/posters. And certainly don't expect intelligence from anyone who actually thinks there's shills on this board.
>>
>>33329985
>not being excited for Fucking Jojo Memes to come from that
FTFY
>>
>>33329967
That dark cloud thing on the map art and the pikachu trailer are all the new 'things to do' we have seen and neither of those are very clear. The rest is typical lazy third version form stuff.
>>
>>33329967
>more shit to do
Like what?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.