[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets sum it up >the game informer feature are just more photos,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: alola.jpg (158KB, 904x636px) Image search: [Google]
alola.jpg
158KB, 904x636px
Lets sum it up

>the game informer feature are just more photos, so another useless gimmick that doesnt even add gameplay
>some of the empty plots of lands are just for that
>the big reveal at Worlds is just an exclusive Z-move, not even any new form
>Alola map has almost nothing new bar a cloud and few buildings
>The only actual new stuff from the trailer are new trials and some new bits for the story, mainly about Necrozma obviously

Wow, these games are really becoming what people though they would be: they have barely anything new.

GF isnt even trying to show they have something big in the store
>>
It's a first Trailer. Chill the fuck out. More's coming soon.
>>
>>33325087
>games are 3 months far to be released
>throwing shit about them
At least wait until is November to throw shit, Anon.
>>
>>33325108
>>33325098
these people love to whine, just ignore these threads
>>
>>33325098
No there won't, you retard. These are standard 3rd versions with more gimmicks instead of postgame content.
>>
>>33325098
>>33325108
>this damage control

Not even OP, but this faggot board defends this franchise way too much and it's probably why they've managed to get away with so much bullshit.

Can't wait until these come out and you discover they don't have much content aside from new Z Moves.
>>
>>33325098
>i-i-i-it's just the FIRST TRAILER guise gosh!

First of all, no it isn't.

Secondly, if they were going to show new stuff they would have done so by now. Holding THAT much content back from advertising doesn't benefit them as a business at all.

The games will be shit. Deal with it.
>>
>>33325132
What? Almost every other thread on this board is about criticizing pokemon
>>
File: 1434423395560.jpg (51KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
1434423395560.jpg
51KB, 640x423px
>>33325087
Damn, there's not even a single new island, I thought at least one would be a certain addition.
>>
>>33325132
I really don't know what your expecting anon it's just pokemon chill out
>>
File: Fanastay-1.jpg (100KB, 486x968px) Image search: [Google]
Fanastay-1.jpg
100KB, 486x968px
>>33325087
I don't care. I play Pokémon, because of escapism.

I am escapist.

Pokèmon is a role-playing video game series about Pokémon.

It was never about fighting. It's a world of fanastay and wonder.
>>
>>33325132
>Not even OP, but this faggot board defends this franchise way too much
You mean the board that is 30% waifu shit, 30% shitposting, 30% bitching and complaining about the games and 10% actual good threads?

>and it's probably why they've managed to get away with so much bullshit.
Like shit nigga, chill out, we have no power over gamefreak, like only 3 people in this board live in japan, we have no way to influence the way the games get done, like what do you want from us, to make an armed group and raid the offices of gamefreak and have them bring back the PWT at gunpoint?.
>>
>>33325132
>this faggot board defends this franchise way too much
This board is dedicated to pokemon. Presumably, everyone here should be quite fond of it. Why should I not defend something I'm very fond of? I don't know why shitheads like you come in and ruin a good time. Fucking Fagposters, waifuposters, and shit posters like you

Do you think they'll give a shit if we cry and cry? Of course not. 4chan is the last place they'll look for consulting anything. Your mother's vagina is more likely (by a wide margin. your mother is a slut).
>>
I think the most significant thing is the map: its barely different. There's NOTHING on it that would imply there's something extra new and cool

I dount there's anything under the cloud. Reminds me SM promo days when people were convincing others that there will be more islands under the clouds. We know how that ended
>>
>>33325087
It has at least two new trials, an edited plot, some new areas to visit, and the main characters are different to start out with. Good enough for my $40.
>>
>>33325098
If there was, we would have gotten a trailer in july
>>
>>33326312
The dimensional hole seems kind of cool though.
>>
>>33326334
>hair changed
>different character
>>
Pretty bummed the empty lots didn't turn out to be anything worthwhile.
>>
>>33326818
Sorry, I didn't mean that they were different characters. I was trying to say their appearance had been changed compared to how they looked at the start of Sun/Moon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.