[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's go over the news from today, shall we? >Alola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1500405882903.jpg (44KB, 535x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500405882903.jpg
44KB, 535x960px
So let's go over the news from today, shall we?

>Alola barely looks changed
>no gyms
>taking pictures with pokemon gimmick
>z-shits are the only thing they have to advertise
>the possibility of new alola forms is looking less likely by the day
>mimikyu confirmed not to have a new form, just a z-move
>the only following pokemon is the special snowflake rockruff from the distribution
>more kanto pandering

Anything I missed?
>>
Nope, disappointment all around.
>>
>>33323935
your brain
>>
>>33323935
You missed stop crying faggot
>>
>>33323935
>no gyms
Oh no it's not the exact same as all the others
>>
>>33323935
>wasn't sold on the argument that they showed nothing because they had nothing to show because in that case they'd show faux new content
>they show faux new content.
>>
>>33323935
>League, new buildings, new beaches, and the BIG FUCKING SKY HOLE
>unclear; Vermillion Gym seems to be present for some reason
>yeah
>yeah
>no evidence either way
>unknown
>guess
>yeah

Anything I missed?
>>
>>33323935
>>Alola barely looks changed
Well duh, these are "third" versions
>>no gyms
Unconfirmed, but very believable
>>z-shits are the only thing they have to advertise
They're one of the main gimmicks of the region, what were you expecting?
>>the possibility of new alola forms is looking less likely by the day
Alolan Pokemon are treated as "new" Pokemon, and new Pokemon aren't added in third versions
>>the only following pokemon is the special snowflake rockruff from the distribution
It's a random Rockruff on the overworld, nothing says there won't be other Pokemon that can interact with you.
>>more kanto pandering
Until gen 1 suddenly becomes unpopular, it's going to be pandered to constantly.
>>
>>33324036
>Alolan Pokemon are treated as "new" Pokemon, and new Pokemon aren't added in third versions
Oh I didn't know Alolan forms got their own Pokédex numbers
>>
>>33324036
>Alolan Pokemon are treated as "new" Pokemon
They aren't, they're treated as forms, hence them being called Alolan FORMS. And new forms were introduced in third versions ever since Emerald and including USUM on which we know 4 of them.

I will never get what's so complicated about Alolan forms.
>>
>>33324036
>Alolan Pokemon are treated as "new" Pokemon, and new Pokemon aren't added in third versions
Here's a (You).

Alolan Forms...
a) share dex numbers
b) are called variants

Megas were treated as new Pokemon too, and there were new Megas in ORAS. Defend that.
>>
>>33323977
Trails are less content than gyms
>>
>>33324036
>Alolan Pokemon are treated as "new" Pokemon
you've had a whole year to stop being retarded about this
>>
>>33324225
What? They are more content if anything
>>
>>33324253
How can you honestly say this? Gyms are a bunch of battles, a battle against the leader, and most of them contain an actual puzzle or maze for you to figure out. Trials were a single battle after completing a very basic objective like surfing 10 feet to a rippling water. There has also never been a gym leader who just gave you the badge for no reason because they were lazy.
>>
>>33324253
What a funny way to mispell "less"
>>
>>33324325
>what is atmosphere
>what is fun

Having a bunch of battles would just make it monotonous and dull, like gyms.
>>
>>33326717
Not trials, that's for sure.

>having a bunch of battles would make it monotonous and dull
>having battles in a game about battles is bad
You are everything wrong with everything.
>>
>>33326776
To be fair Pokemon's battle system is poorly designed shit and isn't all that fun.
>>
>>33323935

technically, they still have time before release to show more
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.