[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, the main character wears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: zzzzzzzzzzz.png (1MB, 1528x784px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzz.png
1MB, 1528x784px
>In Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, the main character wears a Z-Ring in order to use Z-Moves. In Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, the main character will put on a Z-Power Ring, which can use even more varieties of Z-Moves than the Z-Ring! And the games also feature new Z-Moves for certain Pokémon!
What does that mean? New effects/side effects for old Z-moves? New animations for Z status moves? I'm kinda hyped to be honest
>>
>>33322275
I think its just more z-moves.
>>
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>33322286
WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>33322281
But they say more variety AND new Z-moves
>>
>>33322275
It is literally nothing. Just a few extra Z-Moves and that's it. Say hello to more Pikanium, Pikashunium and Aloraichinium garbage that only exists for marketing.
>>
File: tumblr_mzm28bNvmI1s5cvb0o1_400.gif (975KB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzm28bNvmI1s5cvb0o1_400.gif
975KB, 350x274px
>more Z-moves
I'm perfectly ok with this.
Especially is it means salty fags will become even saltier
>>
Some "leakers" were saying there's new Z-powers in the realm of giving a stat +3.
>>
>>33322275
>This new Z Ring gives you the ability to use more moves and varieties of Z Moves!
>WHUT DID HE MEAN BY DIS
I guess where you live it's still illegal to teach niggers to read
>>
>>33322281
Exactly, they only gave it a new design to sell more toys.
>>
>>33322281
It's really telling how they feel the need to use so many words just to say "there's some new Z moves".
>>
File: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.gif (1MB, 498x328px) Image search: [Google]
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.gif
1MB, 498x328px
>>33322291
>>
>>33322294
see: >>33322293

It says more varieties of Z-Moves in one sentence, and then new Pokemon-exclusive Z-Moves in another sentence. Which means the "more varieties" isn't referring to exclusive Z-Moves, it's referring to other Z-Moves that any Pokemon can use. But regular Z-Moves are just powerful damaging moves with no secondary effect, so why would they make new ones? How would they be different from the ones we already have?

>>33322304
Since you're so much more intelligent than everyone else, explain what the point of new Z-Moves is when Z-Moves don't have effects. They all work the same, so what purpose would "more varieties" serve? That's right, you don't know, and neither does anyone else, and it's not retarded to wonder what the fuck it means.
>>
>>33322275
It means exactly what it means
Don't be retard
>>
>>33322275
So, no new megas?
>>
>>33322302
Z splash already does that
>>
>>33322275
Now that we're confirmed to be getting new z-moves, has the likelihood of getting new alola forms also increased or is it still highly unlikely?
>>
File: 1501512545503.jpg (52KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501512545503.jpg
52KB, 1024x768px
>tfw your favourite will never get a Z-move while Alolan Shitchu got one
>>
>>33322470
>explain what the point of new Z-Moves is when Z-Moves don't have effects
New Z Crystals for statuses and such? Perhaps a Z Crystal that lets you use, say, a Poison type move that will negate protect statuses and stat ups? Maybe an assistive Z Move that will heal you or restore your status? Or maybe even Z Moves that can hinder the opponent, like lowering every stat by 1? This is my best guess.
>>
>>33322663
More like Pikachu gets 5 more.
>>
>>33322293
It didnt? It says more variety of z moves
>>
>>33322720
>pikachu is the charizard of gen 6
>pikachu gets everything just like zard
I hate this
>>
>>33322556

Without it requiring a move.
>>
>>33322275
finally we are getting a damage dealing z-splash
>>
>>33322275
so mimikyu, lycanroc, alolan ninetales, solgaleo, lunala and necrozma get z-moves. how interesting.
>>
>>33322845
they do?
>>
>>33322989
don't play dumb
>>
>>33323271
alolan ninetales seems a rather forced addition to that list don't you think
>>
File: IMG_8005.jpg (49KB, 443x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8005.jpg
49KB, 443x399px
>>33322275
It means we can do this. Hopefully. I just wanna use the big Nihilego.
>>
The new trailer confirms that the new thing they do with their bracelets isn't for new Z-moves. It's gonna transform Z-moves into something new
>>
File: Z-Megas theory.png (1MB, 1280x5749px) Image search: [Google]
Z-Megas theory.png
1MB, 1280x5749px
>>33323687
I'm sticking to my guns until this gets disproven.
>>
>>33322275
I think it just retcons pokemon specific z-crystals.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.