[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shame there is no extra content in the boxed version like some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-18-12-45-34.png (458KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-18-12-45-34.png
458KB, 720x1280px
Shame there is no extra content in the boxed version like some shinby pokemon. Something that would actually make it special beside having a box
>>
>>33320643
Stop wanting to be a special snowflake
>>
>>33320643
It should just come with a giant middle finger. That's what GameFreak gives us every day anyway.

It's still stupid they aren't releasing Crystal.
>>
>>33320643
Inb4 these will cost gorrilion bucks in a few years just like HGSS

If these cost the same as the download versions I'll probably get them desu
>>
So it's literally just an empty box? Jesus, TPCi, you fucking money hungry assholes...
>>
>>33320718
It's a box with a code for the game. How is it any different from a box with a cartridge?
>>
If I recall correctly the boxed versions of the VC re-release of R/B/G/Y in Japan came with magnets in the shape of the cartridges and a reprint of the Town Map that was in the box of the original games.

There's a good chance that these will have SOMETHING in them.
>>
>>33320714
>If these cost the same as the download versions
Nah, I don't think so but I hope so
>>33320698
>It's still stupid they aren't releasing Crystal
I hope they will release it in future to make more money
>>
>>33320729
Because I can take out the cartridge and play it in any system without linking it to an account. And I'm sure it'll cost more than the download itself, for a box of cardboard that probably took $1 to print. Hopefully it includes SOMETHING other than just a download code as in >>33320738.

There's definitely been digital only games I would've loved something like this for, but this one just doesn't sit well with me for some reason.
>>
>>33320698
>It's still stupid they aren't releasing Crystal.
There's a disparity in the Japanese/overseas releases of Crystal.

In Japan, the big selling point of Pokemon Crystal was that you could link it up to a cellular network which gave us a primitive version of the GTS which was fucking crazy at the time. This was completely removed from every other release of the game, so overseas Crystal was nothing more than an ever so slightly better Gold/Silver.

That's probably why they're not re-releasing it. Its main gimmick doesn't work anymore and I would assume there's no feasible way to bring it back. And there's no way they would give us Crystal and not the Japs. This is Nintendo we're talking about.
>>
>>33320729
>How is it any different from a box with a cartridge?
The nintendo system is retarded so it's unsave to have only digital versions of 3DS games
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.