[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the next gimmick be? Remember when we all thought megas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 2rHUSpk_d.jpg (69KB, 635x547px) Image search: [Google]
2rHUSpk_d.jpg
69KB, 635x547px
What will the next gimmick be? Remember when we all thought megas would be fleshed out and essential to the series now?
>>
Fusions that work similarly to the MixiMax feature in the Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stones game
>>
>>33319475
The what??
>>
>>33319437
At least Z-moves are isolated to Alola.....
>>
File: 1503031534213.png (717KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503031534213.png
717KB, 1280x720px
Physical Hidden Power to the next level.
>>
>>33319537
Really?? No more Z moves after gen 7? Wow what's up with gamefreak being shit at gimmicks. We didn't even get all the megas
>>
>>33319437
Next gimmick will be Ribbonlution, pokemon evolves based on the number of ribbons it has won, only pokemon with all the ribbons made available since gen III will be able to evolve.
>>
>>33319526
Two characters in your roster can "mix" for a stat boost and to give one move from a character to another character. Each character has one of a few traits, and better compatibility with those traits lead to better boosts. The one giving the boosts has to stay out of your active teams and in your back stock, so to speak, while the character who gets boosted is used normally. With regular mixes that can be done with any combo of characters, the visual change is the character getting the boost now has the color scheme from the other. "Best Matches" create original looks, unique stat boosts, and give access to moves neither character naturally has access to. It's treated as a super mode. The sequel, Go Galaxy, makes it an always present passive.

It'd work pretty well with Pokemon. Give some use to that "characteristic" thing in Pokemon profiles.
>>
>>33319579
Sounds like appmon
>>
Type crystals. You give them to a Pokémon, and they gain said type.
>>
>>33319437
Combo Moves. Priority Moves add priority but reduce damage, Psychic moves guarantee a hit, flinch-inducing moves give moves a chance to flinch, etc.
>>
File: fuckkk.jpg (35KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fuckkk.jpg
35KB, 500x281px
>>33319437
Another shitty stone/crystal/gem/mineral/rock/whatever that gives you a super special ability.

First we got super forms, then we got super moves, abilities is pretty much the new thing to use to make a new gimmick
>>
File: 1493151155550.jpg (36KB, 360x470px) Image search: [Google]
1493151155550.jpg
36KB, 360x470px
Megas are like a 4th evolution stage

Zmoves are like a 5th move

I'm thinking the next gimmick would be something like a 7th party member assisting for an attack

pic unrelated
>>
>>33319801
I like it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.