[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgA bM7s8CdY >3:18 >la

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1470864642061.jpg (17KB, 373x339px) Image search: [Google]
1470864642061.jpg
17KB, 373x339px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgAbM7s8CdY
>3:18
>large, open-ish world
>"We're making it!"
>>
Old news faggot
>>
>>33316753
they meant that they're making a mainline console game
>>
>>33316753
Don't get your hopes up. You can't expect a good game Anon! Don't be so entitiled!
>>
>>33316758
whoops
>>33316760
No shit
>>33316798
There really isn't a main series Pokemon game I don't like. They're all good. But what else to expect from /vp/, the land of forever displeased manchildren?
>>
>>33316851
I actually love all core games besides SM, I play since 1998 RBY and i love pokemon, but SM was really bad imo.

Everything was so forced and linear, the story was terrible and the hand holding was even for pokemon ridiculous. It's even the first competitive meta I really don't like.

I can't wait for gen8.
>>
>>33316977
I think gen 8 isn't coming for at least another 2 years
>>
>>33316977
Ah yes a CurrentGenDenier in its natural habitat
Notice how they hate features about a current game but love all the others.

This phenomenon occurs with every knew game and should not shock any
>>
File: Screenshot_20170808-153125.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-153125.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>33316753
But also...
>>
>>33317145
Is it not difficult? This isn't news to anyone. They probably feel pressured because not only are they a massive franchise bringing in millions but there's a lot of overly-critical fans ("7.8 too much water" and all that...they even made a reference to it in the picture taking minigame in S/M).
>>
File: 1472580279372.jpg (18KB, 510x476px) Image search: [Google]
1472580279372.jpg
18KB, 510x476px
>>33316977
>I actually love all core games besides SM
>but SM was really bad imo
>Everything was so forced and linear, the story was terrible and the hand holding was even for pokemon ridiculous
Are you actually implying XY was better than SM? I'm genuinely curious. Because those games were far better than XY in terms of content and story. Also Pokemon has always been forced and linear, so I really don't know where you're going with that meme. SM wasn't that bad as nu/vp/ says they are.
>>
lmao they STILL don't know the kind of money rockstar makes by selling GTA

a cross console pokemon game would break every sales record on the planet

they are so fucking retarded for making all their games locked on shit hardware that is worse than modern cellphones

the switch didn't even sell that much
just the steam sales of a multiplat pokemon would overshadow their entire lifelong profits
>>
>>33320314
They don't have a choice, Pokemon is owned by Nintendo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.