[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post about what you're currently doing in any Pokémon game,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9920.gif (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9920.gif
101KB, 500x500px
Post about what you're currently doing in any Pokémon game, main series or otherwise.

Pic related was just hatched in my Emerald version, EV training it for the Battle Tower. Gonna try and get as many ribbons as I can before transfering it up to my Sun version.
>>
>>33316002
Stuck at Elite 4 in platinum.
>Empoleon
>Rapidash
>Giratina
>Tropius
>Staraptor
>Luxray

I'm pretty weak to the ground gym, not sure what to do
>>
>>33316002
do both get its ribbons when it evolves?
>>
>>33316042
Not sure, probably just gonna get them on both evolutions.
>>
>>33316022
Bertha's team is really weak against Grass and Water. If you haven't gotten to these levels yet, Tropius learns Leaf Storm at level 61 And Empoleon learns Hydro Pump at level 59. Otherwise you can give them Giga Drain and Surf respectively for stronger moves (if you don't have them right now).
If you're underleveled, exit the E4 by losing and go train more. Chances are you'll struggle with the stronger E4 members and the champion if you're stuck now.
>>
Really, really trying to get through SoulSilver. I can't get over the slow speed of the game, and it's annoying that so much content is locked behind event Pokemon that you can't possibly get without injecting.
>>
>>33316022
>Stuck at Elite Four
>Giratina
Using legendaries is one thing but being stuck in-game with a legendary on your team is irredeemable
>>
>>33316156
Thanks for advice. I'll try and get Tropius and Empoleon up to 61 to get those moves.

Right now Tropius is HM slave that I leveled up since I really like him. His only non-HM move slot has Magic Leaf right now, which I'll replace.

Empoleon has Brine, Aqua Jet, Flash Cannon, and Drill Peck. Definitely will replace Brine. Thinking about replacing Drill Peck but not sure what would be better.
>>
>>33316316
I only use him as last resort, and Rhyperior's avalanche destroys him while tanking Dragon / Shadow Claw easily.
>>
>>33316157
What content is locked? I remember needing a boat ticket or something for some part but you can go through the whole island and all of Kanto too. The slow pace gets a lot worse when you get to Kanto though. And grinding from Elite 4 to Red is absolutely brutal.
>>
>>33316002
Does Ninjask become shiny too on evolution?
>>
>>33316375
Things like the spiky-eared Pichu, the Celebi time travel event, the Sinjoh Ruins, the other member of the Eon duo, shit like that. Nothing major, but there's a lot of it.
>>
>>33316394
Yeah
>>
>>33316002
> EV training in emerald
You poor soul.
>>
>>33316625
It's honestly not too bad, I've bought all the vitamins to help speed it up though.
I don't have the macho brace though because this was my first game and little me sold it
>>
>>33316002
Caught a shiny female cubone in my Moon version in a Moon ball via SOS method. Named her "Kalama", which is a girl's Hawaiian name for "flaming torch". Can't wait to evolve her.
>>
>>33316022
>Update
I beat the Elite 4. Levelled up my Empoleon to 60 and everyone else to at least 50. Finishing up the game now. Need to get room since I missed him, Palkia/Dialga, and then the 3 birds. Probably won't bother with Battle Frontier or anything else. I think I'll do a quick run through Pokemon White after so I can finally have a gen 5 game to get all my Pokemon in the bank
>>
>>33319379
>*rotom
>Also Heatran
I really want to do a nuzlocke run but would need to put my Pokemon in the bank first so they don't get deleted. And if I use the bank I want ALL my Pokemon to be in the bank, not just the one game. So gotta get that gen 5. Thankfully I have an old DS to use from my sister
>>
I'm going through a complete nostalgia bomb by hooking up my old N64 with Stadium 2 and the transfer pak, with my old copy of Pokemon Silver. I changed the battery on the cart and started a new playthrough a week ago, with the intent of finishing all of Stadium 2 with hand trained Pokemon.

Silver was my first Pokemon game, but I never finished Stadium 2 because I was a dumb kid who only used the starter and Lugia, and some cups don't allow legendaries so I was stuck, and too dumb to properly use rentals.
I'm currently training an Umbreon and a Snorlax to complement my current team.
I also managed to do the duping glitch on the N64 GB Tower, something I thought wasn't possible, so this will allow me to dupe all those rare candies to get my Pokemon to level 100 for the Prime Cup.

Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.
>>
Chillin in Black 2, Just made it to victory road area
>Lucario, 47
>Sandslash, 26
>Zebstrika, 51
>Arcanine, 53
>Bannette, 47
>Haxorus, 57
Its chill
>>
>>33320036
Sandslash is 46, my b
>>
training my shitmons in the outskirt of cerulean in yellow. I'll go then to Bill and wreck Misty's pussy
>implying her starmie won't bubblebeam to death my entire team
>>
hatching Amaura eggs in Sun
>>
Just finished EV training and levelling up my Komala, Kommo-o, Alolan Dugtrio, Oricorio and Palossand. Pretty close to having bred and trained every Gen VII Pokemon now
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.