[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... after playing pokemon since it started I've decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

So... after playing pokemon since it started I've decided to properly do EV and IV shit and I'm finding there seems to be several processes all of which take hours each.

Who has the time for this? Is it worth it...
>>
JIL
>>
>>33312938
>just inject lel
>>
>>33312938

anyone who still whines about EV training wth isle evelup is a retard. I can tottally see complaints with breeding though
>>
>>33312995
In fairness I've not got to EV training yet, trying to get a destiny knot
>>
>>33312960
>>33312982
These. Get basic homebrew and you're set. I do recommend getting full CFW on your system, though. Having access to all of these games as well as other neat stuff is pretty great.
>>
>>33313001

Okay. Once isle evelup is fully leveled, you literally just throw them in there for 63 cycles of the two stats you want, and it takes about two days. Your pokemon are now automatically EV trained. EV berries are also extremely easy to harvest in mass quantities if you happen to need them. Don't bother with power braces/lenses etc. any more, just use the islands and save those battle points for other things

Breeding is easier than ever, but can still be a bitch. If you don't already have perfectly IV'd parents from previous games, SOS battles can be a decent way to start getting pokemon with perfect IVs and then breeding that on.
>>
>>33312938
>IV training
Once you have one Pokemon with 6-iv, breeding other 6-iv Pokemon becomes easier and easier. My Aerodactyl took only 12 eggs because of one 6-iv parent and one 3-iv parent (at start). This is without a ditto.

EV training can be done slow on the isle, or fast by just item+pokerus and chaining SOS. With item+pokerus it only takes 15 SoS battles to Max a stat.
>>
>>33313087
I've got a 4 IV ditto. Can you get 6 IV pokes in sun with consistency or is it luck
>>
>>33312938
> there seems to be several processes all of which take hours each
The only one of these is the bike/Tauros simulator part(shortened by flame body) which you can do while paying attention to something else.
>>
>>33313181
Consistently.

Starting with a 0 IV parent with any nature, give the ditto the destiny knot, and start breeding.
When you get correct nature, that parent holds everstone.
Just be ready to swap out worse parents for better offspring. If you want practice, start with Magikarp.
>>
File: Gen1natures.jpg (64KB, 457x542px) Image search: [Google]
Gen1natures.jpg
64KB, 457x542px
If you don't have access to a perfect ditto, catch a bunch in gen 1 and adjust their natures as needed as they'll have 3 perfect I.V's.
>>
>>33313413

Don't forget how power items force the matching stat to pass, very useful for hidden power.>>33313413
>>
>>33312938
>Who has the time for this?
kids/NEETs with infinite free time and people with autism. for anyone else who doesn't want to spend hundreds of hours running their character in circles to hatch eggs and then dump them in the waiting room simulator to boost EVs there's injection. i got moon a month or so ago and like to do some battles every now and then with new teams and since i haven't been keeping up with every generation im missing hundreds of pokes. it's way easier and less time intensive to get a premade poke traded to me or even to just scan a QR code and get battle-ready pokemon
>>
>>33312995
>isle evelup
I just use vitamins and Bounce Houses. It's way faster.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.