[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So since the eventual DP remakes are just going to be DP instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
So since the eventual DP remakes are just going to be DP instead of Platinum, is there any chance GF will include Platinum's plot fix?
>>
What plot "fix"? Platinum is utter garbage. Team DP ftw
>>
>>33309620
What's Platinum's plot fix?
>>
>>33309637
>>33309638
Making the game not gay
>>
>>33309620
Nope. And since ORAS erased the event islands like Birth, Navel Rock, and Faraway, I'm worried that Flower Paradise could be axed and that they won't restore the Azure Flute/Hall of Origin Arceus event, despite the post-game opportunities possible with Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus in the remakes.
>>
Fuck Platinum. Completely ruined the masterpiece originals
>>
>>33309637
>>33309638
Fighting fantina right away instead of after crasher wake I guess
>>
>>33309637

>Cyrus only takes control of one half of existence in DP and plans to make a new universe with it
>Is fully aware the lake trio can stop one of them yet outright says you're free to go release the trio and he has no countermeasure for them.
>No celestial being seems to give a shit about some retard trying to erase reality

Platinum gives him the capability to have full control over existence, his not giving a shit about the lack trio makes sense since they can't stop both Dialga and Palkia, and another legendary actually gets involved in stopping him. Both he and the legendaries seem extra retarded in DP.
>>
DP's plot is better and has more impact than Platinum's so I hope not. The extra scenes with the Gym Leaders were nice and Looker was a nice introduction in the series, but the former was not part of the plot, and while Looker got to shine in XY, in Platinum he felt like a series of sticky notes placed in a library rental. And they wouldn't remove either of them anyways, because even ORAS had bonus scenes with Gym Leaders not in RSE and Looker has become a series staple.
>>
Anything think d/p remakes coming next year?

September 28th 2018 is a Friday
>>
>33309675
>>
>>33309637
I dont like sinnoh and I still think you're retarded
>>
>>33309638
The extended Stark Mountain scenario?
>>
File: 1482798956190.png (1MB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1482798956190.png
1MB, 1024x724px
THIS IS NOW A SINNOH THREAD
>>
>>33309620
They'll delta episode that shit.
>>
>>33309702
I think and hope we will get gen 8 first next year than dp remakes 2019.
>>
>>33309785
This seems like the obvious answer, giratina already had a postgame dungeon
>>
>>33309771
let's just have one. I'm still salty about that one retard who tried ruining my own Sinnoh thread last time, probably some retarded unovabortion or hoenn-babby. called him out on it and I'm doing it again here. if one genfag wants to talk about a region, let them fucking do it. don't just jump on the thread and rip on it with whatever fucktard notion you might have. it's such horrible behaviour.
>>
>>33311252
i remember that thread. the thread flopped. than you spammed pictures and keep same fagging yourself and didnt realized they tracked it
>>
>>33311266
I wasn't samefagging one bit. it was a baseless accusation. you're just a stupid asshole and it's blatantly obvious and the reason why we can't have nice things, you degenerate retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>33309686
That's because DP legendaries and the plot are super retarded to begin with anyway
>you see these three pixies? You can use their gems to control both space gods at the same time
>why?
>well...
>>
>>33311572
It's not a baseless assumption because 4chan keeps track of new IPs. The IPs weren't going up when it was being repeatedly bumped (by you), indicating that you were samefagging despite insisting otherwise. You being completely unaware of that outs you as a retarded newfag. But hey, what else can we expect from Sinnohfetuses? Worst generation, stupidest children.
>>
>>33311675
Take it from old uncle Genwunner, the hoennbabies are the worst.

Like you guys couldn't even come up with a decent name for your shitty casuals like we graced you with.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.