[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there's a chance USUM will have a diving pokeride?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Abyssal_Ruins.png (30KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal_Ruins.png
30KB, 256x192px
Do you think there's a chance USUM will have a diving pokeride? Which pokémon do you think they'd use?

Also, what about a post-game only pokeride with a repel effect?
>>
>>33305921
I doubt there will be because GF are too lazy to bother
I want there to be a Lanturn diving pokeride though..it would fit as a deep seawater pokemon that can light the way for you while diving
>repel pokeride
isn't happening
>>
>>33305970
That was one of my first thoughts with Pokeride, a butt load of situational but one time gimmicks. Proof of concept if you will, but fun enough to give em a pass as they would expand on it this later on. But naah we got instead a bunch of bikes, surf models and a fly model. Some ideas I had:
Lanturn=Flash+Dive. Underwater cave exploration, perhaps leading to a legendary or rare Pokemon.
Scyther=Cut+Surf. Jungle or swamp maze with lots of overgrown vines and bushes you have to cut your way through.
Probopass=Strength. Have it push or pull rocks based on their magnetic charge.
Rhyperior=Rock Smash+Dig. Think of something like Clay Mountain, but its caved in and you have to dig your way out
>>
They'd obviously use something from gen wun Maybe Blastoise or Tentacruel.
>>
>>33306608
the current pokeride doesn't consist of only genwun although only 2 of the pokeride mon are from gen3/5 ...Would definitely wanna see non-kantoshit though
>>
>>33306617
It's heavily biased to Kanto with it taking four of the seven options. And then one from Hoenn and one from Unova. And of course only one from Alola, the region the games takes place in, which was also the shittiest and most forced of them all. What an absolute joke of a feature.
>>
empoleon would be cool.
>>
>>33305970
>Lanturn diving minigame where you have to fight off rival Lumineon or vice versa
if only
>>
>>33306657
my memory must be utterly failing me..what did we have from Alola again?
>Tauros
>Lapras
>Machamp
>Zard
>Sharpedo
>Stoutland
?
>>
>>33306677
Mudsdale
>>
>>33306688
Ohhhhh....right...lol I always forget rocky terrain was a thing
>>
>>33306657
>seven pokerides
>seven generations
How'd they fuck up something so simple?
>>
I wish they would add the inside of the volcano as an actual dungeon and a Turtonator pokeride to get over lava.
>>
>>33306710
cause m-muh genwunning
Could have done it like this instead:
>Alola: Mudsdale rocky terrain
>Kanto: Tauros rocksmash
>Hoenn: Sharpedo surf
>Johto: Lanturn dive (honestly, surf rocks are stupid and useless imo)
> Unova: Stoutland itemfinder
>Sinnoh: Rhyperior strength/Honchkrow/Staraptor fly
>Kalos: Talonflame/noivern fly/Pangoro/gogoat strength

Easy peasy
>>
>>33306772
Alternative:
>Kanto: Lapras surf
>Johto: Lanturn dive (again, fug surf rocks)
>Hoenn: Altaria fly
>Sinnoh: Mamoswine strength
>Unova: Stoutland itemfinder
>Kalos: Gogoat rocksmash
>Alola: Mudsdale rocky terrain
>>
>>33305921
i like good things so that's never gonna happen
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.